“great service great food”

El Tropico Cuban Cuisine
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“great service great food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed at a hotel near the restaurant and every morning I would go with my husband to cafe cuban coffee. It was a great way to start our day. The Barista in the Morning was on top of everything. She was very personable she remembered people's names and orders. She was quick at taking orders and believe me there was a line every morning. I also went to the restaurant to try the food and it was outstanding.

1 Thank KelleyQueen

Brooklyn, New York
“Delicioso!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My sister & i went to El Tropico hoping to have lunch. Since we were early we settled for breakfast which was huge & delicious. The uttered Cuban bread they served before the meal was warm & comforting. My omelet was great.

We came back for lunch the next day which was great. I had the Vaca Frita which was tasty. The yucca side dish was so good, it made me want to slap my mamma! The portions & prices were right. I would definitely go back on my nest trip to Sunny Isles Beach.

Fort Lauderdale
“Bad Service”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Service is bad, food is pricey. Some stuff is pretty good food but other isn't . Need better management.

Virginia
“Fun experience and great meal”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

El Tropico was recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed. Located in a strip mall, it doesn't look like much from the outside but inside it was warm and friendly. My wife and I shared the paella which was delicious and more than enough for two. The mojitos were the best I've ever had! Prices were very reasonable.

1 Thank up2late
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What's happened with this place now???”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

04/16/2014 at 8-9p.m. there was the worst manager I ever see in my life, the worst atmosphere and service also. I don't know what's happen with this cosy place. But when I have taken an extra sugar, manager started to scream: "You steal my sugar ..." My husband and his friends buy a coffee here every day twice a day, and they ask me to take one small bag of sugar.. And manager started to scream. So, I think, they lost a lot of clients because of this misunderstanding yesterday. One advice - check your stuff,especially managers not only for paper,experience, but also for hospitality and psychological diagnosis. Best wishes, your ex-clients!!!

1 Thank smirnova22