“Great local cuban restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Tropico Cuban Cuisine

El Tropico Cuban Cuisine
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great local cuban restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Good tasty and authentic food. Always fresh and flavorful. One of the best masa de puerco and bistec de palomilla dishes, good steak sandwhich, great chicken soup. They also serve good breakfast. Reasonable prices and friendly service. The owner usually sit at a table and keeps a friendly out on the business. They have live music in Saturday nights and they always have lively latin music playing. Lots of people gather to play chess in the morning and drink cuban coffee outside. Restaurant has a cafe side and restaurant side, so come beach casual or dressier, you always feel like you belong..

1 Thank Shore-Club-Hotel

Las Vegas, Nevada
“great service great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed at a hotel near the restaurant and every morning I would go with my husband to cafe cuban coffee. It was a great way to start our day. The Barista in the Morning was on top of everything. She was very personable she remembered people's names and orders. She was quick at taking orders and believe me there was a line every morning. I also went to the restaurant to try the food and it was outstanding.

1 Thank KelleyQueen
Brooklyn, New York
“Delicioso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My sister & i went to El Tropico hoping to have lunch. Since we were early we settled for breakfast which was huge & delicious. The uttered Cuban bread they served before the meal was warm & comforting. My omelet was great.

We came back for lunch the next day which was great. I had the Vaca Frita which was tasty. The yucca side dish was so good, it made me want to slap my mamma! The portions & prices were right. I would definitely go back on my nest trip to Sunny Isles Beach.

Fort Lauderdale
“Bad Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Service is bad, food is pricey. Some stuff is pretty good food but other isn't . Need better management.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Virginia
“Fun experience and great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

El Tropico was recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed. Located in a strip mall, it doesn't look like much from the outside but inside it was warm and friendly. My wife and I shared the paella which was delicious and more than enough for two. The mojitos were the best I've ever had! Prices were very reasonable.

1 Thank up2late