“Good mexican style chicken and healthy sides”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Cuisines: Latin
Montreal, Canada
“Good mexican style chicken and healthy sides”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

The resto, although I presume considered "fast food" which we generally do not go for, was quite good and had reasonably healthy choices. The chicken is grilled, not fried along with the various side orders that also reasonable - brown rice, steamed yuca, black beans and tomatoes.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank floshel

Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“I like the $4.99 special.”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I used to go to the location near kendall drive and 137th ave because my nephew worked there for a while. I think that the company is well run over-all, food comes fast, and it has good overall value. A lot of times i am looking for a lower price and it gets old going to Mc'donalds and Burger king to get three items from the value menu. A lot of times these value menu items are not presented well and might be cold or lack luster. I have for the most part after partaking somewhere around 30 times or so always been mostly happy. thanks pollo tropical from edward e. cambas in sunny isles beach fl.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Edward C
Orlando, Florida
“great food great pricing”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

great food, Latino style cooking with island flavors, must have tropi chillers, ribs and fried yuca, salad and soup are great sides

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cesar L
Dallas, Texas
“Worse customer service ever”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I went into your Sunny Isle location off of Collins, while I was visiting from out of town. The employee that was working the drive-thru on was very rude and disrespectful. She needs customer service training. She was cursing and calling someone lazy in the background, and I thought that was very tacky. The chicken I received had yellow rice and peas stuck on it, and I didn't even order yellow rice. I took my plate back inside the establishment, and I received nothing but backlash and blatent disrespect from the lady who worked the drive-thru. As to why she left the drive-thru to assist me, is crazy. The manager wasn't saying anything to her and allowed her to curse and disrespect me. I demanded a refund and left the establishment. I will never visit this place again!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Krie
Ottawa, ON
“yum!”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I tried this location of Pollo Tropical on a busy weekday at lunch. The place was packed. I got the 1/4 chicken with yellow rice & vegetables, as well as corn. It also came with a little bun. Delicious and only around $5!

• Visited April 2012