“Great for a Massage”

Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I recently received a gift from my fiance for a massage and facial here for $99.00. I thought WOW what a fantastic deal. The place is nice, its on the older side but its clean. The massage was AWESOME (i dont remember my therapists name) but even for a massage at $99.00 its great. I am a facial expert I LOVE THEM, the facials here are pointless. They barely do extractions but it was nice to enjoy and relax as the facialist massage my face, hands and feet. The deal was so worth it i purchased another one at checkout whick includes lunch!

1  Thank Kanga10125
May L, Manager at Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to having you visit the spa in the near future.

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All my best,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Not experienced and very expensive! When I arrived home the color was not evenly combed through my hair. Chunks of my hair were not dyed! The hair salon is very simple, I was surprised as the prices are so high. A drink was not offered I had to ask for one. The bathroom was very dirty, the garbage overflowing and I had to put the toilet roll on. I advised management. It’s the same bathroom the staff uses so that tells you a lot. Management credited me 50% of my expenses.I will not go again and of course word gets around.

3  Thank Qbrit
May L, Manager at Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on the salon. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. Since your visit we have made various changes to the salon to ensure a wonderful guest experience. We hope look forward to having you visit the salon soon and experiencing the positive changes. If you would like to discuss any concerns further, please contact me directly.

All my best,

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Checking in was quick and easy and the facial was MY FAVORITE PART! Loved Xoila (i think that was her name) and massage was good too. The ambiance is not extremely relaxing as it is a very popular spa. Also since this is a popular deal on living social & groupon, I think it has populated the spa even more.There are a lot of groups that like to spend the day at the spa but it was O.K.! I was in my zone! :) I never had slippers in my locker, but its okay because i am not a fan of them anyway. The staff was super comforting and helpful... I will be back with some friends!!

3  Thank Natalie P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We look forward to having you here soon.

If you should need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This review is for the manicure and pedicure I received last night. I have used the Spa for massages for about 5 years, and have always been happy - especially with Yusimi and Zelma. They're the best!
But, last night was the worst manicure I have ever had. The lady who did my mani/pedi was pleasant and nice, but did mention she likes to get out of there the second she finishes her last client of the day, which I was. I got the OPI gel French manicure, and a regular French pedicure. I posted 3 photos on Yelp of what my nails look like. 5 of the 10 are all dimpled in the white area. I don't know why this happened for sure, but maybe it was applied too thick? It was very obvious, and she didn't say anything to me. I didn't have the time to stay another half hour to fix it all anyway, so I didn't say anything. But now that I'm thinking of it, I'm upset because I paid for this service, and it looks horrible. My toes look good. I did tell her that I don't like having my legs massaged, but I do just like the foot massage. She took that as 'no massage at all'.
I'm very disappointed with my experience. Now I'm stuck with this awful gel manicure for my vacation.

3  Thank sobevip
May L, Manager at Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear Guest,

My sincerest apologies. There could have been many different reasons for this to happen for your polish and I would like to discuss this with you as soon as possible. Please contact me at your convenience in order to correct this error.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I fell in love with this spa from the start to the end. checking in was easy I was given a robe and slippers and taken to heaven from that point on. To add to it all I was offered a complimentary lunch in the hotel. thank you seven seas

4  Thank gwenette

Dear Guest,

We are so glad to hear about your wonderful experience. I will let the team know about this feedback. We look forward to another visit in the near future.

Thanks again,