“Pleasant and somewhat different”
Review of Mozart Cafe

Mozart Cafe
Description: Established in 2012. Mozart Cafe was open on February 20, 2012. We provide fresh kosher dairy food. Such as sushi, fresh fish, salads, pizza, pasta, sandwiches and paninis, etc. We are open 7 days a week! From 8 A.M - 12 A.M (Sunday-Thursday) & on 8 A.M - 3 P.M (friday) & 1 hour after Shabbat ends on Saturday!
Cape Coral, Florida
“Pleasant and somewhat different”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

First time in a kosher restaurant .Our Argentinian waiter was very pleasant and efficient .Food was very good and great value .
Some of the staff wore traditional garb which added to the atmosphere but the choice of music was curious and off -putting .Just because its called Mozart does not mean I expecting a piano concerto to be playing over the PA system ,but rap music ???

• Visited November 2013

Miami Beach Florida
“consistently good food”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We have been to Mozart Cafe four times. Each time the food was fresh and delicious and the service was quite good. The personal pizzas were excellent and the sushi was great. The salads were large enough for two people to share.I really enjoyed the Asin salmon sald and the sweet potato fry salad. My kids loved the pastas. The only thing I did not care for was the fact that they played music a bit to loud when the restaurant was busy so it was hard to hold a converstion over the noise of the patrons and the music. Otherwise it was an enjoyable dinig experience.

• Visited October 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Great experience”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I liked the service the best; how they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. i had a flight to catch much later and they offered to let me stay as long as I needed and brought me a re-fill of my drink. I don't think this is something that is normally done, but the one time I was there, they happen to do it for me. i had an omelet sandwich with a coffee and it was very enjoyable. I just felt taken care of while I was there.

Visited August 2013
Bogota, Colombia
“nice break”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

we have been here a couple of times and the food has always been nice. the salads are big enough to share, but they are so good, try the sweet potato salad..... the pizza was great, as well as the sushi. service was nice, nothing out of the ordinary. only thing i really hated was the smoking outside of the restaurant, it makes it really hard to get in and out........

• Visited August 2013
Berkshire
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

great venue, good food, and good service. Having never eaten in a kosher restaurant before we were a little unsure what to go for but the waiter Recommended a few things which we choose for and really enjoyed. There was lots of family's in the there with children which we took as a good sign. The glasses of wine were rather large which was good. The salads were huge as was the Malchack (not sure of spelling) There is a grill restaurant next door if you don't fancy what is on offer in this side. Its a great place and not a chain which is all the other options available there.

• Visited July 2013