“Great place to dine and dance”
Review of Chayhana Oasis

Chayhana Oasis
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Great place to dine and dance”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I went with a friend on Friday night. People were celebrating birthdays, engagements and anniversaries. We felt like part if a big family even though neither of us spoke Russian. Little girls were dancing and then the grown-ups joined in. The food was plentiful and delicious. The wait staff was very accommodating. But bring your own bottle..only beer and wine is served.

Visited August 2014

Cape Coral, Florida
“A great experience!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Our party of 5 arrived around 130pm. I was with my fiance's family who are all from Uzbekistan.

Our server Katya was polite and very attentive. All the Uzbek food was fantastic. Lagman, Blinchik with meat, Plov, Kebabs...all were tasty and fresh. I must say, my soon to be mother in law makes all from scratch Uzbek food. No one can make plov like her, but this was good. The bread was piping hot and had great flavor.

We will definitely go back next time we are in Sunny Isles.

washington dc
“Gem in Sunny Isles”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This place is heaven. "Uzbek" cuisine is very popular in Russia and most customers here are Russian. The staff is Uzbek. Uzbek cuisine blends elements of Greek, Middle East, India and China.

We've been here five times -- food always spot on -- good ingredients, exceptionally well prepared.

You'd be hard pressed to find better Southern Russian food anywhere in the US -- this place is physically a little tricky to find and frankly deserves a lot more credit than it gets. This is one of the true gems of Miami area ethnic dining.

Decor is goofy for Western eyes. We generally come for lunch.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Joseph F
Sanibel, Florida, United States
“Slow service, don't order pilow”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Food is very good but not pilow (osh), we was there with my family. I really like first dish and shishkabab. Very good salads but service is very slow!!!! Overall I will recommended for the friends only for good food. Thanks

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Terrible service!, Food is OK.”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Just get back from my father's 70 the birthday, the food was OK, 3-4 out of 5 rating, but the service and the management was terrible!
By the way, would you write a nice review if you just get back fro a good restaurant? I would mot immediately, if you are not happy there, you might,,, My father was rally disappointed. The manager took 6 K cask, suppose to close the whole restaurant, in fact she let public walk in in shorts...For 6,000.00 you probably can close Carpasio in Bal Harbour and get life music! The music was Ok, but the rest ...

• Visited April 2014