Gracious, IMPECCABLE eye for detail, sophisticated elegance and "old world" guest hospitality are just some of the many adjectives that come to mind after a FLAWLESS weekend w/family and friend at Acqualina....
Where do I begin?!... Even before arrival, Sasha (gen. mgr.) and his gracious staff will stop at nothing to fulfill your every apparent request and wish.... They will begin preparations for your arrival via e-mail correspondence days before your reservation. Plans for Spa treatments, Restaurant reservations and special requests will be addressed before you get there. From the moment you step foot on the property, you feel like a visiting dignitary, as everyone will attempt to learn your name, and in a non-obtrusive pleasant and professional manner, make themselves (from the Valet staff, to the restaurants, the pool and everywhere in between) available in order to fulfill each and every request..... For example, a visiting friend mentioned he wished there was a backgammon board on the property, as being of Greek heritage, he enjoyed playing in the evening. Lo and behold!! Within the hour, a brand new backgammon set (dice still in plastic) set in a stainless steel briefcase made it's way into our Oceanfront, no expenses spared suite (we stayed in the 2008).... Spa, pool, restaurant...... It doesn't matter were we went, it was the same.... As if we had been coming for years!!! Cookies for my daughter w/a complementary pay-per-view movie for "movie night" awaited our return from the pool..... Flat screens in every room, two jets in the shower, Espresso maker w/ excellent grinds for the morning boost.... HANDWRITTEN thank you/welcome notes to MY DAUGHTER and us in sealed envelopes.... Twice daily turn down service.... "Continental" breakfast that should really be called "what else could you need in the morning" buffet..... Towels laid out for you poolside and umbrellas ADJUSTED while you lay for shading!!.... A flag system on the sand to cue the bar/restaurant staff to your side for anything you may require.... Well prepared and efficient drinks..... Quiet Adult pool and active family pools are sure to fit every tolerance for noise.... Showers, lockers, toiletries in pool area restrooms..... Water bottles, lemon water, fruit and cheese readily available (at no charge) by the pool.... Grilled salmon salad by the pool w/fresh ingredients was delicious!! Yes some menu items are pricey, but others are reasonable (whole med. pizza in the box by the pool for $14-$17).... It just keeps on going....
MUST DO SPA!! Steam room, Sauna, Jetted grottoes, and an exceptional lunch will surely add an extra unforgettable memory to your stay. Professional deep tissue massage (Thank you Aida) was precise, relaxing and is sure to work out all kinks you may acquire laying by the pool all day.
BRAVO SASHA!! I will be back, will recommend, and best of all, will never forget this exceptional experience. See you again in a couple months!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach and a recipient of the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award, the AAA Five Diamond Award and the Andrew Harper’s Reader’s Choice Award for Top #1 Top Beach Resort, #1 Top Spa Resort and #1 Top Family Resort. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residencies with breathtaking views of Atlantic Ocean. Step into a world of luxury at this Miami Beach Resort with unprecedented accommodations and service, world-class dining destinations, including Piazzetta Marketplace, AQ by Acqualina with menus provided by Il Mulino New York and a separate restaurant by the Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious boardroom, a world class fitness center offering the latest Artis technology and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events on the lush property grounds boasting 400 feet of stunning Atlantic coastline. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation set in a class of its own offering 11 multi-functional treatment rooms and an extravagant private spa suite for two, along with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoor terrace complete with a spa pool, heated jet pool, and Roman waterfall – all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Resort And Spa On The Beach
- Acqualina Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Sunny Isles Beach, Florida