As you will read, I enjoyed my stay immensely. From the time we arrived to the time we left, we have never felt more “at home” compared with any other resort that I have visited. This great feeling doesn't come attached with the great food we had, or the room we stayed in, or the amenities the resort has to offer; it comes when you combine those features with great caring people who love their job.
The location is perfect hideaway from the normal craziness of a beach resort, but close enough to the South Beach strip in 20 minutes or any of the great restaurants in Miami. Before you try any of those restaurants, make sure you eat "Il Mulino New York" - the 5-star onsite restaurant. The food was outstanding and sitting on the patio made the night very special for my wife and me.
The property is outstanding and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach and a recipient of the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award, the AAA Five Diamond Award and the Andrew Harper’s Reader’s Choice Award for Top #1 Top Beach Resort, #1 Top Spa Resort and #1 Top Family Resort. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residencies with breathtaking views of Atlantic Ocean. Step into a world of luxury at this Miami Beach Resort with unprecedented accommodations and service, world-class dining destinations, including Piazzetta Marketplace, AQ by Acqualina with menus provided by Il Mulino New York and a separate restaurant by the Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious boardroom, a world class fitness center offering the latest Artis technology and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events on the lush property grounds boasting 400 feet of stunning Atlantic coastline. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation set in a class of its own offering 11 multi-functional treatment rooms and an extravagant private spa suite for two, along with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoor terrace complete with a spa pool, heated jet pool, and Roman waterfall – all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acqualina Resort And Spa On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Sunny Isles Beach, Florida