Acqualina is one of the most upscale five star hotels deserving of the best rating from Trip advisor. Our spectacular vacation started at check in... We were checked in by Nelson upon arrival and were told that the room was not ready as yet for our upgrade.. However, Nelson told us that they would bring our luggage into the ESPA so that we could take out our bathing suits
and change at the Spa. After they retrieved the luggage and left it with the bellmen. So our day started quite early being able to sit at the most beautiful pools and enjoy delicious lunch and
scenery overlooking the beach... Everyone at the hotel knows you by your name and can't do enough for you... The staff goes above and beyond for service and getting you anything from towels to drinks... The decor at the pools and restaurants (bright red cushions on lounge chairs)
as well as restaurant and lounge areas were so attractive.. The resort is immaculate and the service is more than any five star hotel offers. They then called us on the cell phone to let us kmow our room was ready... When we got to the desk Nelson(who was polite and informative) escorted us up to the 20th floor which he upgraded
into a beautiful ocean front suite.. Looking our from the terrace, it was as if you were on a cruise ship. The suite was decorated to the nines and every amenity was found. We were celebrating my birthday and we received a fruit platter and bottle of champagne...We met Mr. Jules Trump
in the elevator and he was extremely friendly... The food at the hotel was terrific. There was nothing lacking from this hotel--They had three pools - one adults only and the other two were for families... It was never crowded at any of the pools and we were always able to get two lounges in the shade... After lunch on our last day, we again met Mr. Jules Trump who got up from his lunch to greet us and he was a very gracious host... The Acqualina treats all their guests as if it was a private club... My husband and I travel a great deal in the states and Europe and have never come accross such attentive service from all of the staff...Everyone walks around with a smile and asks if they can help you. It is truly a very special place that we will definitely go back to and remember forever. Never any request is denied or not done with a smile... Congratulations to Mr. Jules Trump for making Acqualina the best resort with the perfect staff for all your needs... WE truly did not want to leave the resort because we were so happy and well rested with the entire property.. Every public room as well as the accommodations are elegant. We would advise anyone who wants the best vacation at a stunning property to definitely take a vacation at the Acqualina Resort and Spa... The Spa was beautiful and the treatments were the best too. Janee M.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach and a recipient of the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award, the AAA Five Diamond Award and the Andrew Harper’s Reader’s Choice Award for Top #1 Top Beach Resort, #1 Top Spa Resort and #1 Top Family Resort. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residencies with breathtaking views of Atlantic Ocean. Step into a world of luxury at this Miami Beach Resort with unprecedented accommodations and service, world-class dining destinations, including Piazzetta Marketplace, AQ by Acqualina with menus provided by Il Mulino New York and a separate restaurant by the Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious boardroom, a world class fitness center offering the latest Artis technology and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events on the lush property grounds boasting 400 feet of stunning Atlantic coastline. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation set in a class of its own offering 11 multi-functional treatment rooms and an extravagant private spa suite for two, along with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoor terrace complete with a spa pool, heated jet pool, and Roman waterfall – all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acqualina Resort And Spa On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Sunny Isles Beach, Florida