Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$221
Hotels.com
US$130
US$87
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
Hotels.com
US$123
  • Pool
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
US$471
  • Breakfast included
US$258
US$230
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,063 results
All reviewsil mulinocosta grillhouse cartranquility pooljuan carlosadult poolfour seasonsbedroom oceanfront suitekids clubthe general managerhuge bathroomtop of the linesunny islesevery guestcar servicethe ritzsteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Well, in 6 days my husband and I will be going back to acqualina for our vacation. This will be our third time there and it has become our yearly go to spot. This resort is hands down the best. We have been to many places and I must say acqualina wins in all categories (rooms, service, cleanliness and extreme friendliness and politeness. Rachele Iberra, I cannot wait to see you again, you are so nice to us we feel like we are visiting family when we arrive. I am looking foward to the best meals I have all year in Il Mulino. Staff there is also terrific!. This is truly the ultimate resort when visiting the Miami area. Love, Love, Love it. If i could give it 10 stars I would. See you soon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank icecreammama42
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear icecreammama42,

thank you very much for this glowing review and the Acqualina family is already looking forward to have you back with us. It is so wonderful to read your sentiments and it is an honor and a privilege being able to serve you at the highest level. Rachele is also looking very much forward to your return and we will both be here to extend a warm welcome. Please have a safe journey and we will be counting the days!

Sincerely

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had stayed in this hotel other times before. The staff is extremely friendly and nice, specially the lady at the concierge. We stayed at a suite. The rooms are very clean and beautifully decorated with spacious bathrooms, they look new. The beach is nice and you have tables set to have lunch just outside the pool area next to the beach. We always have a great time there.
The only difference this time is that we had an incident with the valet parking.
This is what happened: one morning (Jun-16th) we asked for our car. It would usually take a minute or two but curiously this time took a lot longer. DANGER: if it takes too long, be aware!
Ten minutes waiting and no one had brought us the car, so we asked one of the ladies there and she went downstairs to see what was happening with our car. Another ten minutes later someone brought it. When I got in and we were going out of the hotel I noticed a dent in the hood; I told my husband, but since we were running late for a meeting he had, we decided we would continue and deal with it later. OUR MISTAKE, I admit it, we should have stopped and parked back at the hotel to inform them. But since we had all the car insurances included in our Hertz contract, we didn't really worry. (note: the hotel didn't know that).
When we got back to the hotel that afternoon, we told the staff at the valet parking and a guy (Sebastian I think) told us he would contact us as soon as he took a look at the cameras. So we went to our room and waited. And waited, and waited. No one ever called.
The following morning when we were heading out, a bunch of guys were all together whispering like kids and looking at us, then this Sebastian guy approached and showed us a 'picture' of the car (actually a snapshot from the video) 'showing' as he said "that there was no dent in the hood by the time we took the car" that June 16th morning...I complete lie because that was the moment when I saw the dent, so it was there for sure. At that same time another guy would jump from behind and added (like a small child) that "he wasn't supposed to be showing me that" What? Really? Maybe he might as well showed me the whole footage since -of course- with the car moving and the light reflecting on the surface I would have been able to actually see the dent. But, to tell you the truth I wasn't in the mood to argue with that guy, I was on vacations! And after what he had just told me it was clear to me he was lying to my face, and covering up for someone else. HORRIBLE WAY TO MANAGE THE SITUATION.
The following day, as we were checking out, my husband asked for someone to give us a response before we left. Just then the manager appeared and talk to him. It was just then when my husband let the manager know that we weren't trying to make the hotel pay for anything since we had it all covered with the car insurance already, we just wanted someone to take responsibility, which never happened.
So, (I'm sorry for writing so much) be aware of the valet parking, just take a close look every time they give you your car!

5  Thank Silvina C
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Silvina C

Thank you very much for taking time to share ample praise of Acqualina and it was indeed a great pleasure to meet you and your husband upon departure.
However at the same token, please once again accept my sincere apologies for the events transpired and outlined in the remainder of your review.

What occurred is most certainly far from the level of service we pride ourselves with and what you have grown accustomed to at Acqualina.
Rest assured it is taken very seriously and has already been addressed internally on that very same day of your departure to prevent a future re-occurrence.
I am very happy that you did not encounter any challenges upon the return of your rental vehicle and I am terribly sorry about this negative interruption of your otherwise wonderful experience at the resort.
I trust it did not mar your experience permanently and we have an opportunity to restore your confidence in our valet services on a future visit.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me personally so I may of assistance moving forward.
Once again, thank you very much and have a lovely weekend.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We chose the Acqualina for a weekend in early June stay to celebrate our daughters end of 4th grade with Honors. Upon check-in we learned we had been upgraded to an ocean front one bedroom suite. WAO! Beautifully appointed furniture all around, huge oceanfront balcony, spacious bathroom and room, even a private daybed area which my daughter used as her room AND a phenomenal kitchen. I was afraid my husband woudl sleep in the kitchen instead of our room. State of the art appliances with gas stove. he got cooking! Our idea of haven, beach front condo with good food. Yum. We had a lovely amenity that made my 9 year smile, graduate ballons, cookies, jelly beans and for mom & dad, a nice bottle of Cabernet. So far, we are feeling the love. Until we got upstairs, then we felt like royalty. Service is the restaurants, pool and beach is superb. The guys called us by our name (how did they rememeber so quickly?) and communicated among each other via their blutooth system in teh ears, when we were moving form pool to beach or viceversa. Lounges were ready fo rus by the time we made it to the other! We have travel the world. From Argentina, Russia, Hawaii, Canada, all of the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, ALL of Europe except Greece, around USA, and of course plenty of our local hotels in South Florida. When I say Acqualina has the best service and rooms in town, I am not just saying it, it's proven. I consider myself a good judge. Then, add their amazing beach, pool servicve and food to go with it. Fish tacos were a big hit!
Simply put; It's EXCELLENT! Want to feel pampered, very special, like royalty, pay to stay at Acqualina in Sunny Isles. You wont regret it. It's an established tradition for every end of school year, pending grades of course :) Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: All rooms are great here, but go for an Oceanfront. Worth every penny!
2  Thank SConcepcion
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear SConcepcion,

Thank you very much for detailing your most recent experience in this outstanding review of the Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach. It was a great pleasure to host you for this very special celebration and it fills me with great pride to read that your stay at our lovely resort was nothing short of exceptional.
I am delighted to knowthat you not only enjoyed all the wonderful amenities, the luscious grounds and world-class accomodation but even more so, the attention to detail illustrated in the meticulos service, delivered with sincerity, passion and a smile. Such wonderful praise from a cosmopolitan world traveller such as yourself means a lot to us here at Acqualina and it will be an honor to share it with our Dream Maker family.
We are already looking forward to more amazing grades and magical vacations for you and your family here at the resort.
Have a most wonderful weekend and warm regards

Reviewed 7 July 2014

As a family we only stay in top hotels. The suite in this hotel was amazing as was the ocean view.
The staff and service were impeccable and beyond polite. I really can't say anything negative about the hotel. Location is also great! They have a car that will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius as well. I can't imagine finding better in the area.

Room Tip: ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy T
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Nancy T,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review on Tripadvisor. It is delightful to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience at the resort and were pampered by our dedicated staff of dream makers. We pride ourselves with providing world class service in a unique setting and reading your wonderful sentiments proves that we are indeed on a successful path. Please come visit again in the near future, we are already looking forward to have you back here at the resort.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was my first stay at Acqualina. I have stayed at many 5 star resort/spas in the US but this one was just perfect. The resort is spotless. The spa was excellent. Our treatments were amazing. The private beach is beautiful. The restaurants and room service were simply delicious. What I will always remember about Acqualina is the staff. Each and every staff member I met could not do enough for me and my two daughters. They all took the time to introduce themselves and provide top notch service. Resorts and spas across America should take a lesson from the staff at Acqualina. I will be back!

1  Thank gi0vanna1960
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear gi0vanna1960,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your most recent experience at Acqualina. It was a great pleasure to host you and your family and it makes me very happy that it was most enjoyable in so many aspects. Our Acqualina Spa by ESPA is truly a magnificent journey from start to finish and simply a world of eternal bliss. I am pleased you were able to enjoy a treatment and our team of dream makers exceeded your expectations. Please come visit again in the near future, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon!

Once again, thank you kindly and have a most wonderful 4th of July weekend!

With Sincerity