My wife had recently stayed at one of the SoBe five stars and was really pushing to go back. I looked at every 4-5 star hotel from South Beach to Palm Beach and settled on this property. As soon as I walked into the lobby, I knew this was a great property, but when we got to our room (std room with 650 sq ft), with the balcony and full ocean front view, my wife completely forgot about the SoBe location. "no comparison", "not even close" were her words. This property is fairly new (3 years old) and immaculate. The service here was also outstanding. Great attitude, always a smile, helpful. we went as a couple, but they also looked like they had a pretty significant kids program. There were a lot of families staying here, as well as couples, but they only have 100 rooms here, so it looked to the kids were having fun, but it never got crazy.
If you're looking for a real five star property, on the beach, with a real five star room, five star treatment, and are not looking to be in the middle of the SoBe party. Go here, it's awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach and a recipient of the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award, the AAA Five Diamond Award and the Andrew Harper’s Reader’s Choice Award for Top #1 Top Beach Resort, #1 Top Spa Resort and #1 Top Family Resort. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residencies with breathtaking views of Atlantic Ocean. Step into a world of luxury at this Miami Beach Resort with unprecedented accommodations and service, world-class dining destinations, including Piazzetta Marketplace, AQ by Acqualina with menus provided by Il Mulino New York and a separate restaurant by the Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious boardroom, a world class fitness center offering the latest Artis technology and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events on the lush property grounds boasting 400 feet of stunning Atlantic coastline. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation set in a class of its own offering 11 multi-functional treatment rooms and an extravagant private spa suite for two, along with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoor terrace complete with a spa pool, heated jet pool, and Roman waterfall – all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Resort And Spa On The Beach
- Acqualina Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Sunny Isles Beach, Florida