Marenas Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Trump International Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)
  • Breakfast included
1,708 results
All reviewsfull kitchensunny islesvalet parkingwasher and dryerliving roomwrap around balconysmall poolocean viewaventura mallnice resortnice sizethe entire staffchairs and umbrellaspool barrental carvalet servicefort lauderdale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I have stayed at hundreds of resorts from Hawaii to Italy from Canada to Antigua. Some rooms were amazing and had an ok staff. Some had amazing staff and horrible accommodations. This resort was very well rounded. Amazing BEACH BOYS made it hard for us to leave the resort. We cancelled our Bahamas excursion just because the beach service was so amazing. RICHARD AND JOE treated us like royalty. Our Cabana and towels always waiting for us each morning... already set up and reserved for us. Good food and drink service within minutes of our orders. ROLANDO was on top of all our whims. From fresh cut fruit to a mixture of mixed frozen drinks. Fresh coconut table side from MATTHEW, Without even asking him for it. I work very hard for a living and I look forward to my vacations. This one will definitely be one for the books. They remembered our names and greeted us everyday. Valet parking was effortless. Call down-Get in come back- get out. View was great. Food and prices great. Supermarket blocks away. Restaurants near by. Quiet room. Nice kitchen. Easy to get to airport. Soft sandy beach with clear aqua waters. What else could you ask for. I should of just packed a bathing suits and saved on the extra baggage fees.

• Stayed: March 2014
Dan M, General Manager at Marenas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Wow! Thank you for sharing your great experience at Marenas Beach Resort with the Trip Advisor community. I can't thank you enough for recognizing all of the ongoing efforts from our service professionals here at Marenas. We continue to work to improve the physical property, but it is our staff who really make the difference. We be sure to share your review with our entire staff.

Again, thank you for letting us know about your great experience. We look forward to your next visit to Marenas Beach Resort in beautiful Sunny Isles Beach.

Thank you for being our guests.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Each person we encountered during our 5day stay the first week of March, 2014, was very kind and so eager to assist us. We had a little snafu when our flight was cancelled due to weather. We booked through a travel website for a great rate with no changes or cancellations, and they wouldn't help us change to extend. But when we called the hotel directly K I'm I reservations was so nice....they extended our booking the extra day at the low rate we originally received as a promotion.
The room was a little small but very quiet and redecorated with modern bathroom. High quality sleeping and a great view to both the ocean and the bay. Excellent Samsung TV.... Guest services were quick as could be. During a stormy day we had a TV connection difficultly. I asked a staff member who, just by chance, got into in the elevator with me about the TV and within one minute a technician was knocking on the door. My husband thought I was magical! as he let him in to fix it.
Another standout was the Beach servicing, as mentioned by other reviewers. The staff have a fabulous manner of making you feel so welcomed. I've been to a lot of beachfront hotels..... and never have I been served in such a friendly, accommodating way. Richard and Juan... 5stars!
We like to walk,and everything we needed was in walking distance..great organic restaurant... Miami Juice, delectable bakery choices just a bit first her down, restaurants of all types. We were quite content and would go back to the Marenas again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dan M, General Manager at Marenas Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you so much for sharing such a great review of Marenas Beach Resort. I am so pleased to see that our staff went over and beyond to ensure you had a great stay. Although not perfect by any means, we continue to work to improve the property and our service for our future guests. We will be sure to share your review with our entire team, especially our Beach Team, led by Joe Muniz from Boucher Brothers.

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Views are breathtaking. Our room had views of both ocean and bay. Rooms were very nice, large; comfortable. I was excited to see big bottles of body wash, shampoo, and conditioner in the shower. Not to mention a washer and dryer, full kitchen stocked with essential dishes and other cooking necessities.
Although I am here on my spring break I am not here for the typical college student drinking binge party. I was nervous at first thinking there would be a lot of spring breakers here but there are not!! There are families with children, couples, and those who live in this area.
As far as the beach and the service go it is wonderful!! The water is crystal blue (not used to that from jersey). The service from the beach boys (and girl) is a step above the rest. Just a glance in their direction and they cater to your every whim. They are there for your needs whether it be a towel, chair, food and/or drinks. They are very pleasurable to talk to and helpful if asked questions about the hotel and area.
Parking is confusing at first. I'll help you out... You pull in and go left up the hill ;). Once you're up there they will open your door, help you unload, and take your bags to your room for you. When you need your car all you have to do is call down from your room and by the time you get downstairs your car is already there waiting for you. Talk about door to door service!
Across the street there is a pizza place, down the road there is a grocery store, cvs, deli, banks, fast food-pretty much everything.
I will be very sad to leave.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at Marenas Beach Resort with the Trip Advisor community. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed a nice relaxing spring break and were able to spread out in one of our comfortable suites. And, yes, our Beach staff does an incredible job for our guests.

We look forward to your next visit.

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Was very excited to stay at this resort due to reviews and online photos. Pulled up about 20 mins earlier than the family we were travelling with (whom we had booked with the same travel agent on the same day to stay and same amount of people travelling). We were told our room was not ready - a valet employee jumped in my SUV while my children and myself were in the car and proceeded to move it (my husband was trying to check in, I guess we needed to be pulled up a few metres further). Our friends pull in after us and their vehicle was unloaded before ours (pulled in to where we originally pulled in) AND their room was ready 2 hours before ours. Found it strange ... but we were on holidays so said nothing and waited ....

Rooms are large and although we only stayed for 2 days (awaiting to board a Disney cruise) with a full kitchen and washer and dryer you could easier stay longer and be quite comfortable. Beds were comfortable; rooms were a little dated/worn but typical of a beach hotel. Noise travelled from the hallway and elevators into the room. Pictures on the web site seem to be taken a few years back ...

Pool was small and underwhelming ... once we hit the beach we were warned to stay out of the ocean as there was a high level of bacteria (not what you want to hear with 6 kids in tow) - also there were "man of war" (like jelly fish) all over the beach so special attention had be paid with the younger kids. The beach staff is the most amazing part of this hotel - they are helpful and go out of their way to make you feel VIP - from getting us chairs, towels, drinks ... you name it! They really all went out of their way.

Not a bad place but expected more for the price we paid (over $450 CAD/night - on pre-pay sale). Would not be adverse to staying there again but would check out other hotels in the area first ...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank chantelleko

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor audience. We are happy to hear our beach staff was able to create a memorable experience for you, as they do for so many of our guests. On the other hand, we will also share your comments with our Valet Parking partner so they can work to create a more streamlined check-in process. Lastly, we continue to complete our guest room carpeting upgrades by the end of May, which will have defintely add a refreshed look for the property.

We thank you for your comments and for being our guests.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Would only rate the hotel three stars if not for the great, friendly service. We have been coming here for years for the wonderful beach access and more recently because of the personal courteous service we receive at the beach. Joe Muniz and team always greet us enthusiastically by name and make every attempt to make us comfortable. We have referred friends here who all comment on Joe and have also become repeat visitors.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Once Again, Joe Muniz and the Beach Team at Marenas Beach Resort do a great job. Their motto on the beach is to "Create a Moment", and they seem to do that every day, all day long. We continue to work to improve the overall physical aspects of the resort with ongoing projects which include new carpeting, balcony furniture, furniture, and other improvements. However, it is staff like Joe who are truly the reason why guests return to Marenas Beach Resort.

We look forward to your next visit.

Thank you for recognizing Joe and his team and for being our guests.