“Very friendly”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony Roma's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
London
“Very friendly”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Had a lovely meal here. Service was very good, food was good and reasonably priced. Would eat here again.

Visited March 2014

New Jersey
“Delish!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Waiter was very friendly. Not sure if he was always that way or if he was hitting on my boyfriend haha. It was my first time eating here and the food was very delicious. We got the sampler appetizer and a rack of ribs. My boyfriend and I split the meal and left full. Would definitely go back again!

• Visited March 2014
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“fair resturant in a non foodie town”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

when desperate to eat after 9 pm this is closest resturant that is ok to eat in same as all over country ok food so so service they have non itilian pasta salads chicken ribs steaks

Chateauguay, Canada
“always delicious”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

this is the third year that we come to Florida to avoid winter in Québec,Canada. Tony Roma's is on our list year after year, the food and service is excellent, their terrace is frinedly, the trio with mashed potatoes is out of the world for a very good quality and price ratio
TRY IT

Alexandria, Virginia
“A wonderful surprise for dinner”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are visiting Hollywood Florida for a couple of weeks and were looking for a place to eat dinner. Since we have, over the years, eaten in just about every restaurant in the Hollywood area we decided to try something new and different and selected Tony Roma's restaurant in Sunny Isles just a few miles South of us. As it turned out we made a great choice. Parking was easy..we were seated almost immediately and a server, Maurice, was at our table promptly asking for our selection of beverages. When he returned with our beverages we ordered our meals. Maurice was very pleasant during our ordering and was quite helpful to us. My entree came with a house salad but my wife's didn't. When Maurice brought my salad I commented on how large it was. Without hesitation Maurice offered to get another dish so that my wife could share with me. I ordered a dish with three filet medallions and three different sauces. My wife ordered the full rack of BBQ Ribs. The meal was served promptly and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and tenderness of my filets and the great taste of the sauces. My wife was also very pleased with her choice.
All in all our visit to Tony Roma's was
a great experience thanks to high quality food and excellent service. We will definitely visit this restaurant again during our next trip to this area.