On a recent business trip to the Miami area, I choose to try out the Trump Beach Resort and found it to be excellent. I expanded the trip to encompass both a business as well as a personal component and the Trump hotel offered great accommodations for both.
Miami is a very humid area, consequently a solid, quiet air conditioner is key to experiencing a good nights rest. No trouble here as my room stayed cool and comfortable w/o excess noise. The room also had adequate desk space to allow for after-hours work. The bed was very comfortable as well as the bathroom and shower. Note the shower was an upgraded marble tiled enclosure, perfect for someone with sandy feet. The room also offered high quality robes to use while onsite.
Moving onto the personal side, I took some time off to enjoy the beach and resort. Everything was found on-site and I was able to truly enjoy the beach during this extra time. Comfortable chairs, umbrellas and on-beach food delivery were provided on the beach. The meal was excellent as well as the beach items in good repair. Hard to describe how relaxing a good book and lunch can be on a comfortable chair on the beach.
Highly recommend the hotel resort.
My one note was the price, even with a good discount, the hotel had a lot of add-on's (parking, resort fee, etc) pushing up the price to around $300/night. Not a bargain, but again the accommodations were highly upgraded as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, Trump International Beach Resort is an oceanfront oasis, complete with its own private and pristine beach and delightful grotto-style pool complex. A member of Preferred Hotel Group, the Trump International Beach Resort offers 355 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Luxurious amenities at Trump International Beach Resort include a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour fitness center, four restaurants and lounges, tennis courts, business center, 22,000 sq. Ft. Of meeting and banquet space, and the ever popular Planet Kids Enviro-Adventures Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Trump Sonesta Beach Resort
- Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort
- Hotel Trump International Beach
- Sonesta Miami
- Trump International Beach Resort Sunny Isles Beach, Florida