Today is my last day staying at the trump international and it seems as though just breathing here costs a fortune. But first, I want to tell you that the front desk male employee checked me in and he actually charged me twice for my stay even before I stepped into a room. Secondly, he was so rude I don't even understand how he's working as customer service. I booked in a junior suite and requested on a higher floor. With the price I paid for my stay, the least they could do was that. He told me there weren't any available and sent my on my way. I walked into the room and was just not up to par and the toilet was broken. I called the front and I think Caroline? She was excellent. She moved me up to the 30th floor despite the fact that I had to pay more.
So I'm a female on vacation by myself. I understand there are consequences for that, but it does not mean an employee could hit on me during my stay. My first night, one of the employees was SO unprofessional it was very uncomfortable. I didn't even want to walk around the hotel thereafter because of him.
Now for the ups. The pool bar manager and Marvin are the sweetest gentlemen on earth. They will treat you with respect and sincerely care for their guests. Absolutely wonderful.
All in all, I don't think I would come back again. It seems like they want to suck your wallet dry. Especially when they doubled my stay fee. I couldn't even do a late check out without paying half a day stay for just 2pm, which is a first.
Employees make you feel uncomfortable or just be straight rude (except the pool bar).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, Trump International Beach Resort is an oceanfront oasis, complete with its own private and pristine beach and delightful grotto-style pool complex. A member of Preferred Hotel Group, the Trump International Beach Resort offers 355 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Luxurious amenities at Trump International Beach Resort include a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour fitness center, four restaurants and lounges, tennis courts, business center, 22,000 sq. Ft. Of meeting and banquet space, and the ever popular Planet Kids Enviro-Adventures Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Trump International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Trump Sonesta Beach Resort
- Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort
- Hotel Trump International Beach
- Sonesta Miami
- Trump International Beach Resort Sunny Isles Beach, Florida