“Warm friendly people”

Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Sunny Isles Beach
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Thank you to all the friendly staff at The Marco Polo for making my stay truly awesome.
I would recommend this hotel resort as being good value and Nathalie, Daninaly and Rose in particular made my time a pure pleasure.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tony C
MarcoPoloBeachRes, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Tony:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are proud of our talents' professionalism and dedication.
Please feel free to contact me next time your travel brings you to Miami. We would love to have you back and make your experience more fun and comfortable.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Best regards,

Tatyana Li
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Terrible front desk people, terrible organization , terrible rooms . That was the last time that I stay in that hotel, my family got a really bad esperience , sorry to say that but sit what it is.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest:

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and terrible experience.

Should you travels bring you to Miami please feel free to contact me. be our guest. We will shine and make your stay fun, comfortable and more enjoyable. With my personal attention, the warmest hospitality, the best guestroom and intuitive service are guaranteed.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Best regards,

Tatyana Li
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I visited this hotel because i have heard how many years it has been running, and decided to check it out for myself. The building is in OK shape, hence it has many years to it. But it carries that old school classic feeling to it. The front desk staff is friendly, James helped me with my concerns while checking in and assisted me very well. The concierge desk has a nice fellow named Pablo or Flavio, which was phenomenal. He directed us where to go dine, shop, and even went as far as to getting my mother a wheelchair when he saw she was having a bit of trouble walking(due to her age). I would say he was the friendliest worker there, even those the maids where very nice, even though some carry a bit of a language barrier. The valet was a bit expensive but for where you are staying its understandable! Definitely will come back next year. The room was decent and had no major problems at all!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The customer service was outstanding Mr Julio do a wonderful welcome, very good. The price is greet for this area and the service excellent i recommend this hotel to any body special is you have children ..

Room Tip: street room view is excellent. nice view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

So i stayed here for the first time, a friend and his family have stayed here for 3 consecutive years, this year was a total of 6 rooms including ours. I have to say the first time the hotel lost my reservation, however, the Manager stepped in and saved the day, check-in was easy and fast, i got my ocean front with a balcony, only fault is i wanted the 7th floor and got 2nd floor, but room and staff were greta, the facility is great, has stores and restaurants, Carla whom was cleaning our room was amazing and made sure we had all we need it, Hector at the front Desk was great, the view, pool, etc. are amazing. I would recommend this place and will be back very soon.

Room Tip: I loved my room it was #215 Ocean front, view is amazing.
1  Thank Kathy P
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here for 4th of July weekend. Second time here in 2 yrs. won't do it again. front desk people are nice but really slow. there could be a line and there will be no other help, they can actually see the line and not help. that's not a good sign from the get go. Valet parking people are great. The Pool area closes at 8:00. oh and they lock the gate entrance to the beach at that time as well. LOL. Now that's what you pay for but they don't care. LOL you brink your own drinks or eat your own chips or your own food in the pool area unless you buy there food or drinks. no music in the pool area unless its there music playing. breakfast is not good at all. My opinion. House keeping is pretty good but sometimes they'll forget to leave any towels. I don't know why but its happened to me several times. the elevators are the slowest in the history of elevators. LOL that is no lie! the rooms where updated supposedly but really don't look like it. the shower was cold then hot then cold again.
Anyway, Its the last time I'll stay here. Oh and don't ever call the manager because they just don't give a damn. LOL I've called twice already and no answer yet. Lost and found is Lost and never to be found. LOL. Good luck to you who are going to stay there. hope your stay is better than mine. I'll pay more money next time and stay somewhere where I can really enjoy the hotel.

Room Tip: there is no tip. Look for a Real Resort that has more to do and less restrictions.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Id like to start by thanking Hector at the front desk who made my stay amazing , he's friendly and knowledgable and totally worth every trip down to the lobby , also Mrs. Paula Manderson for replacing every key lost in my drunken fun , also the the rest of the staff who was just as helpful !! And my friend with R.A Melissa gracias !! This hotel is great !!

Room Tip: Get a balcony !!
1  Thank Dalgys
Sole on the Ocean
Sole on the Ocean
#4 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach R...
#8 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach
Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort
Golden Strand Ocean Villa Resort
#5 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort
Newport Beachside Hotel and Reso...
#6 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach

Been to Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort? Share your experiences!