Aquanox Spa at the Trump International Beach Resort
Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Received 2 massage treatments, they were not out of the ordinary, however the Spa itself is extremely well kept and the steam/ sauna rooms and lounge are immaculate.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Marsha L

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Decompress”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

The therapist really is knowledgeable in performing the healing treatment of relaxing tried and sore muscles. Me and my daughter had a custom make spa treatment and it was perfect. the only problem was we could not take them home with us.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 2travel52
New Haven, CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aqua facial with Janiene”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I called last minute as I was staying just down the road from Trump resort and wanted to see if there was availability. They fit me in and it happened to be the last day for a special $99 facial. I assumed it would be rushed and mediocre knowing that, but it was the opposite. This was hands down the best facial I've ever had, and the best esthetician. Please please ask for Janiene, she is the warmest, most thoughtful esthetician I've had the pleasure of meeting, she took her time, no rush at all, and really caterered. I would go back and spend full price in a heartbeat.

Catherine from CT

Visited August 2012
Bethpage, New York
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I had a massage and a facial. My daugher and her friend had a facial. Very relaxing. Waiting room is super relaxing. Everyone is so nice.

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“It was ok!”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Not bad, but not 5 starts:)))
Massage was good and relaxing!

Visited September 2011