“what you would hope for....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aquanox Spa at the Trump International Beach Resort

Aquanox Spa at the Trump International Beach Resort
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“what you would hope for....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

Female staff, courteous, good ambiance, relaxing.... no complaints! I would most likely recommend to anyone wanting a massage.

Visited May 2013

Ozone Park, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Not up to Luxury Spa Standards”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

I don't think I'm a spa snob by any stretch but I have been to luxury spas and this wasn't up to the standards of a luxury spa. The massage therapists were excellent. My husband and I received couples massages while we were there on our honeymoon. I was disappointed however with the condition of the bathroom/shower area, it looked as if I was at the local YMCA or the school gym, not acceptable as a luxury spa. The sauna/steam room was very old and out dated. The waiting area were you wait for the massage therapists to pick you up and where they drop you off was decorated nicely. My husband had never been to a spa before so he didn't really know what he was missing, but he did mention that the men's steam room was very old looking. The hotel itself is nice, with great views and a great location far away from the hussle and bussle of South Beach, which we liked. I would have just liked to felt like I was in a luxurious spa since that's what you are paying for, to feel pampered.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Janet R
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Gym looks shabby”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

Gym equipment was old but working ok. Room looked very run down. Some tv screens built into the exercise equipment didn't work. The overhead tv's were from the 1970's. This room definately needs an upgrade!!!

Visited March 2013
New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

Everything about this spa was top notch.
Enjoyed all my services, plus I adore this property.
It's my favorite place in Sunny Isles!

Can't go wrong. Outstanding.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank sheltienm
Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

Received 2 massage treatments, they were not out of the ordinary, however the Spa itself is extremely well kept and the steam/ sauna rooms and lounge are immaculate.

Visited December 2012