“Family Lunch”

The Gallery Restaurant
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Went on Sunday for lunch. Meals are fairly generous in size and well cooked. We had a large group of 9. Meals came out pretty quickly. I had a steak which I asked for medium rare. It was cooked perfectly which is often doesn't happen in a pub or club. No complaints from anyone in our group. We aren't members yet drinks are still reasonably priced. We don't go there that often. Maybe every quarter or so. Will be back again.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Club rules. Up-market club food. Ordinary menu. We had lunch - the best I could find was fish and chips and salad. Took the grandchildren and they had fish and chips. My granddaughter sprayed herself with tomato sauce from a plastic sachet - get the idea? Not overly impressed, but it's OK for Club food. Staff nice enough. Clean.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Have been here a few times and written a few good reviews but after standing in a queue for 35 minutes and finally getting our food 90 minutes after we arrived (on time for our booking at 19:30, started eating at 21:00) it will be a while before I go back. I know I know, so sorry they were busy. OK, don't continue to take bookings or put another staff on to take the orders. Food is OK, but not good enough to forgive the waiting. This is not a pop up gourmet place in the CBD, it is a suburban club restaurant. Poor effort.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We usually go here quite often but hadn't been in for a while. However, after a run of hot days it was time to enjoy somebody else's aircon, The booking and table allocation process worked well; and service at bar and to table was friendly and efficient.

The menu continues to be wide-ranging and the daily specials are always worth considering - I had the Hawaiian chicken and wasn't disappointed. The two stir fries and the beetroot/feta salad with a serve of lamb skewers were all well-received.

We'll be back.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

The Gallery is a great place to get a quality meal at club prices.
We have never been disappointed at The Gallery is a great place to catch up with family or friends. we have also used the Hall downstairs for Birthdays and it has been a winner for us. Surprisingly guests from the south of Sydney were impressed at how quickly they arrived at the venue. It is so close to the exit of the M2.