My wife and I had cause to be in Sydney for a conference at this hotel, with accommodation provided. Our experience was pleasant and relaxed and the room was very large, with very good facilities, including a separate lounge area. The room was clean, but there were signs of dating with spots where the wallpaper was beginning to peel off the wall etc, but that did not effect our comfort in any way. The bed was large and comfy and we slept well. The funny thing with the room however was that it had an excellent, large bathroom, with a spa and a separate toilet and yet the toilet was very narrow and although we are not huge people, it felt cramped and uncomfortable. There was plenty of room to have designed this part of the hotel room design to have more space, without making any other area cramped. The meals at the hotel were fine and the resaurant and bar staff were helpful and friendly. We did find on check in that the lady who checked us in tended to be a non-smiler (maybe she was having a hard day) and on the couple of occasions we went to the front desk for information etc, the service tended to very slow, apart from our final checkout which was executed quickly and efficiently - including luggage storage for the day. We did have a pleasant stay though and whilst I would not rave about this hotel, I certainly would not complain if I needed to stay there again. All in all, it was a comfortable place to stay and served its purpose well in terms of conference facilities and accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach is a 4 star hotel situated opposite Brighton Beach in Sydney. With sweeping views across Botany Bay, this hotel is conveniently located only 15 km from the city centre and 5 minutes from the airport. Perfect for businesstrips and holidays, all 296 rooms boast private balconies. The hotel features a bar and restaurant, plus 11 meeting rooms accommodating up to 500 delegates. Leisure facilities include a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and steam room.Novotel Brighton Beach offers a variety of facilities including landscaped *outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool, steam room, large modern gymnasium, restaurant and bar, Day Spa and Health Centre and 11 versatile function rooms with an experienced conference and events team to facilitate your next function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach Hotel Brighton Le Sands
- Novotel Brighton Le Sands
- Accor Brighton Le Sands
- Sydney Novotel