“Convenient position.”

Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brookvale
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here for a night in April and found it suited our needs very adequately. It's close to public transport so convenient for getting into the city without paying city prices. It's reasonably close by car or public transport to some lovely beaches. We have booked for Christmas as we have relatives nearby and they just won't have enough space for all of us.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Meroo,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about how the hotel was able to suit your needs. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about the local area and how close the hotel is to the surrounding beaches so thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated. I agree that the hotel is situated in an excellent location with only a short walk to public transportation which can take you into the city without paying the price of accommodation in the city.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Manly-Warringah in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed here in the school holidays, it was easily accessible, affordable and public transport almost at your door.. The staff were friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean. We will recommend this travelodge and would stay here again

Dear Karen L P,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased that you found the hotel to be easily accessible and affordable. I appreciate your feedback on our team and rooms I will ensure that this is shared with our team at the hotel.

Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Not only was this hotel in a great location for our Sydney visit the beds were comfy but best of all were the staff. During my stay my husband took sick thankfully the wonderful front desk staff came to my aide ringing the ambulance. Nothing was a problem from "a how are you going" to calling late night taxis. Their help and consideration for my well being was much appreciated during a very difficult time. I recommend this hotel highly for any Sydney stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear Christine O,

I am pleased that you found our team being able to assist you and exceed your expectations. I appreciate your feedback on how the team were able to respond and have passed your feedback onto the team.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We have stayed at the Travelodge several times because we have family in the area & have recommended it to other family members.
Rooms neat & tidy & reception staff helpful & friendly. Centrally located.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear lynniepie48,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read that you would recommend the hotel to other family members. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about finding the rooms neat and tidy thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is the 3rd time we've stayed at this Travelodge, and we would definitely stay there again. However, this time there were a couple of negatives to offset all the positives. The rooms are reasonably modern and the decor is lovely. They are generally clean, although there was a bit of mould in one of the bathrooms this time. The staff are usually very friendly and helpful. Love the on-site parking for the very reasonable rate of $10 per visit. The 1st room we were in this time was on the 3rd (top) floor facing the courtyard. It was right underneath 3 huge exhaust fans on the roof and the noise was terrible. It kept us awake most of the night. However, as soon as we reported this the next morning we were immediately offered an alternative room on the 2nd floor. The other negative was that, after staying for 4 nights, I inquired if we could book the room for another night and was quoted a price almost double what I had paid for the previous 4 nights. The staff member was quite matter-of-fact about the price and made no attempt to offer me a more competitive rate. Consequently, we stayed elsewhere that night! It was a disappointing end to a really enjoyable stay. The only other thing I would add is that it would be good to have automatic doors from the car park to the hotel, especially when trying to manage heavy luggage.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the 3rd floor in the 'middle' section - it's too noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear TwoSkibums2011,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about the how you found the rooms to be reasonably modern and clean. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about the friendly and helpful nature so thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated.

I have passed on your feedback to our team about beng able to make a more competative rate when you were already inhouse and would like to apologise for the disappointing end to your time in the hotel.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had to attend a family gathering and the accomodation was central to the different venues we needed to attend.Rooms were comfortable and clean, staff very helpful and friendly. Would definately stay again. Price was very reasonable. Great value for money.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Brendan J M

I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah.

Thank you for pointing out that the rooms were comfortable and clean. As you mentioned, our team are proud to be helpful and friendly. I am also pleased that you were happy with the pricing of rooms at the hotel.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We have stayed at the Travelodge several times now because we have family in the area. Initially told of its value for money, pleasant staff, easy parking which we have experienced on every occasion. Late check in required staff phone call to nearby Leagues Club to see if dining room was still open. Appreciated this extra service.

Dear Alison W,

I am pleased that you found our value for money, pleasant team and easy car parking which you have experienced on each occasion that you have stayed with us. I appreciate your feedback on my teams ability to contact the Manly Leagues Club and check that the dining room was still open for you, I will ensure that this is passed onto the team.

Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Travelodge Manly-Warringah

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookvale
Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific
Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park Hotel
Quest Manly
Quest Manly
#1 of 13 in Manly

Been to Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney? Share your experiences!