“Brilliant”

Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brookvale
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The staff were great, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the proximity to Brookvale oval was a bonus. I would recommend this as a great place to stay if you are going to the footy or just want a great place to stay with all the amenities you could want within walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Cassandra C,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased that you found our rooms clean and comfortable. I appreciate your feedback on our proximity to Brookvale Oval, I agree that this is a bonus.

Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The service and hotel was excellent. The hotel suited my purpose as it is located close to Brookvale oval as I was up there to watch Manly play the Broncos. As mentioned the experience was not perfect because of a constantly running toilet

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Chris H,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about the service and the hotel being excellent so thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated.

I have passed on your feedback to may Maintenace Team about the leaking toilet and can advise that this has since been resolved.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Manly-Warringah in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stay at the Manly-Warringah Travelodge as it is close to our son's apartment. We stayed there before and found it a very comfortable and clean hotel. Rooms are well furnished, beds comfortable and the price represents excellent value.

Dear Robin M,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about how you found the hotel to be comfortable and clean. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about the price representing the value so thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Good location near the Manly RSL. Rate is too expensive for just a room as everything else is paid extra! cot, parking, internet, etc. Average rooms and service. Book online if you need to stay here and don't expect much than just a room to sleep.

Dear E D P,

Thank you for your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you felt that our service delivery was below par on this occasion. Our team prides itself on our service and to feel that we let someone down in this area is very disappointing to us.

I have taken on your feedback regarding the additional costs and would like to apologise for not having this information passed onto yourself whilst booking at the hotel.

We are sorry that your stay wasn’t enjoyable and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel so that you can experience what we are truly capable of.

Regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel and the staff who were extremely responsive and supportive in dealing with requests and ensuring we had a good stay and made the wedding on time! I was surprised by the charge for parking however ($10).

Dear Dave G,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about the responsive and supportive way in which we responded to your requests to ensure that you made the Wedding on time.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

the staff and facilities were excellent, noisy guests with no regard for others spoilt my stay. Maybe polite reminders to keep voices down and children under control might help guests understand their affects on others comfort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Ann M,

I am pleased that you found the team and facilities at the hotel to be excellent. I appreciate your feedback regarding some guests who had spoilt your stay with excessive noise during the night and have ensured that situations like this are dealt with by my Duty Managers.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed while my wife was doing a course nearby. Have stayed here before, and if wishing to stay in the area again this would be my first choice. Only issue being cost of wi-fi ($12/hour); ridiculous! Room adequately clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear David & Jacquie C,

I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah.

Thank you for pointing out that you have stayed with us before and that if you needed accommodation in the area, that our hotel would be your first hotel of choice.

Travelodge Manly-Warringah

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookvale
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
#104 of 179 in Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Martin Place
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard

Been to Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney? Share your experiences!