“Cleaning lets it down.”

Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brookvale
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Make certain the rooms, the hallways especially and the other public areas are clean and maintained properly. You have good staff, just have them supervise and train the cleaning staff to a higher degree.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Geoffrey E,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about how you found them to be good.

I have passed on your feedback to my Housekeeping team about the cleanliness of the room which you occupied and also the public areas of the hotel and would like to advise you that the Housekeeping team are currently working on resolving these issues.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Manly-Warringah in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My partner & I, wanted accommodation near my sisters home in Narrabeen, & we usually stay, in Manly,(at the Manly Pacific, which is now part of the Accor group,) as I didn't know about this Motel, until my sister told me. It is a no frills place, but exceptionally clean. The bed was great, very comfy (and I'm a good judge of that as I have a very bad back) amenities were fine, but they could do with more of the basics, that we have came to expect in a motel room.
Shower was great, as the water was lovely & hot & steady.
We unfortunately had a very noisy group of three rooms all going in & out of their rooms, loud calling out to each other, & when we returned from our dinner at Hugo's, we could smell smoke, so I went & saw staff, who were sympathetic, & said they would go & talk to them, but there wasn't any other rooms vacant that we could move to, & at least they were going the next day!
We didn't have the breakfast as we went to my sisters home each day, but it looked ok, from what I could see.
The bus service is great, so we certainly saved on taxi's. And for those who want a club, & all they offer, its a short stroll to it.
This motel delivers on where it sets itself in the market place, & we will definitely stay again

Room Tip: We were in room 209, at the back, & after the noisy group left, it was fine, however the view wa...

Dear budemby,

I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah.

Thank you for pointing out that the hotel is exceptionally clean and the bed was great and very comfortable. As you mentioned, we are proud to be close to public transportation which runs every 15 minutes to the city and surrounding suburbs. I am also pleased that you were happy with the way in which my team responded to the issue with the smell of smoke around your room, I would also like to apologise for this inconvenience.

Thank you again for sharing the experience of your stay with us and we hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We had to travel to the area at short notice. The staff were excellent - very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable and quiet. The hot and cold breakfast buffet made it easy to get going in the morning. A good variety to choose from with your standard things like bacon, eggs, sausages, tomato, baked beans, cereal, fruit and yoghurt. The whole experience was easy and convenient for our needs.

Dear lovesick333,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about Travelodge Manly-Warringah. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

I am pleased that you found our team at the hotel to be excellent, very helpful and friendly. I appreciate your feedback on our rooms and how they were comfortable and quiet, I will ensure that this is passed onto the team.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent position, close to everything. A bit of noise from inside and outside.
Rooms adequate, Beds comfortable. Staff pleasant and polite.Major shopping centre within walking distance and a 6 min drive to beaches. would stay again for these reasons.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Bill R,

Thank you for pointing out that you found the hotel to be in an excellent position and close to everything. As you mentioned, we are proud to offer comfortable accommodation without the Manly price tag. I am also pleased that you were happy with my teams pleasant and polite manner.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

A comfortable motel with pleasant & helpful staff. Biggest disappointment was lack of ammenities in the room. E.G. No toaster, biscuits, lack of cutlery and crockery. Lack of information: e.g. local telephone no's., knowledge of motel & conveniences. Bathroom sundries poor.
Small inconveniences compromised this well established comfortable motel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel P, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear dcs297,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about how you found the hotel to be comfortable. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about their pleasant and helpful service so thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated.

I have passed on your feedback to my Front Desk Team about the lack of knowledge and local area information to ensure that this is resolved.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Our stay here was great as it enabled us to attend a wedding close by. It also provided a clean and comfortable room. The staff at all times were very polite and helpful in arranging taxis and recommending where to eat etc.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Catherine M,

Thank you for the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback!

The team and I were delighted to read about the way in which we were able to assis in recommending places to eat in the local area. My team were especially pleased by the comment you made about their polite and helpful approach so thank you for this recognition, it is much appreciated.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Run down, need an upgrade the outside was untidy, no wether to
have dinner had to go to the Manly Club which was ok. Told to the
Mall it was 10 min walk had my 82 year old mother with me and it was not
a 10min walk 30 min

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Judith A M

Dear Judith A M,

Thank you for your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you felt that our service delivery was below par on this occasion. Our team prides itself on the presentation of the hotel and to feel that we let someone down in this area is very disappointing to us.

I have taken on your feedback regarding being told that Westfield Warringah Mall is only a 10 minute walk away from the hotel and would like to inform you that this matter has been resolved. I have also taken on your feedback regarding the outside of the hotel being untidy, due to inclement weather during the month it has been difficult for our scheduled gardener to come to the hotel and perform their usual tasks, please rest assured that this matter is out of the ordinary and that the front and back of the hotel have since been tidied up by my team at the hotel.

We are sorry that your stay wasn’t enjoyable and hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel so that you can experience what we are truly capable of.

Regards,

Travelodge Manly-Warringah

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookvale
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Martin Place
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
#104 of 178 in Sydney
Chinatown
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard

Been to Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney? Share your experiences!