Staff were lovely but rooms too close and too many for price. No privacy at all. Noise easily heard from other rooms and hallway.
Also when booking asked about parking and was told there was lots on a weekend...ha ha ha had to walk half a kilometre to get back to accomodation.
No views at all only telephone wires from front verandah.
Would be better off staying in motel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cremorne Point Manor, a restored 19th-century federation style hotel, is set in a quiet, leafy location surrounded by harbourside reserve. A large upstairs guest balcony overlooks Cremorne Point and Mosman Bay and has glorious views across Sydney Harbour to the east. The interior features high ceilings and all the charm and comfort you would expect from a bed and breakfast style guesthouse. Free high speed wifi for all rooms and common area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cremorne Point Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cremorne Point Manor Hotel Cremorne Point
- Cremorne Point Manor Sydney
- Cremorne Point Manor Hotel Sydney
- Cremorne Point Manor North Sydney