“Time and Time Again”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Time and Time Again”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I have reviewed the Nuns Pool before, today was a gorgeous sunny autumn day, so where better than this beautiful and chic restaurant to have lunch. With the bi- folds drawn back and the ocean views and breezes superb. This fav always has great buzz and fast service. I tried ricotta tart with granola salad, pastry melted in mouth, salad had crisp apple, nuts and I enjoyed. My husband tried the pulled pork hamburger with slaw side equally enjoyed. It's great to return and find new menu interesting desserts, alas too full to try. The place was full. Came away with that great feeling after a great lunch

Visited May 2014

surrey
“Trendy”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Nice food but small portions.great views across the park to the ocean. Breakfast menu really good staff always seem very busy so a bit of a wait but worth it

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank katiebiks
Southern Poland, Poland
“Always excellent presantation”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

When i was there for a first time I just want some coffee and cake(of the day-look photo), my friend was looking for some lunch option.
Unfortunately, we waited so long for the waitress (I was looking at the situation- she was confused.It looks like she didn't knew where to start-so many people was looking for some attention),that my friend also order just coffee and bougatsa.

Next time a came with another friend-was hoping that the previous service experientce was one time deal. Unfortunately lunch time was starting and it was getting busy, but this time I knew to grab a waitress and order straight away.
We had some 'pumpkin' to share; 'trout'&'chicken'. All very good and tasty!

Last time when i was there I order: 'Sauteed broccolini', 'Zucchini & haloumi fritters' (didn't taste any haloumi;/), my friend had pork burger.
I really like to dine in Nun's Pool as everytime food is good - always excellent presentation but I would work on improving custemer service.
When the weather is nice I would recommend to make a booking as it can get very busy.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Anna M
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Exceptional Food”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

3 friends met for a catch up lunch & it was a wet Sunday & the restaurant was great. We were not hurried in any way, We ordered 3 mains & salad to share & extra plates just appeared. It was effortless, relaxing & really enjoyable.
The location is amazing & when the rain stopped it was so lovely to just walk across the road & enjoy the sea view

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tez_Shaz_Bali
Glastonbury
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

So good was our first experience of the food and friendliness in this restaurant, that we returned the next day to repeat it! Both mornings we were surrounded by people, many with babies and young children and there was a relaxed and friendly atmosphere well suited to the whole Cronulla experience. The service was fast and friendly, the menu varied and the food beautifully presented and delicious. We will certainly be returning.

• Visited January 2014