“Awesome service and Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nun's Pool
Ranked #41 of 144 Restaurants in Cronulla
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“Awesome service and Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had my wedding at the nuns pool on the 15th of march this year and I could not have asked for a better venue or for better service than what we received from the staff at the Nuns Pool. The food was Amazing and every guest who attended my wedding complimented the food and also boasted about how wonderful the staff were. I highly recommend the Nuns Pool as they went above and beyond to ensure that everything was amazing for our big day .Such an easy, wonderful and friendly place to have your wedding or next function .

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Hairbyjessicaleanne

Sydney, Australia
“Food and Service good, just thought menu limiting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Whilst the service was prompt and efficient and the food fresh and tasty. I just thought the menu a bit weird. We all struggled to find something we wanted to eat. I think the balance between snack style items and proper meals is wrong. I suppose I felt I could make most of these things at home for lunch so why would I bother paying someone else. I suppose I'd like more interest or variety of dishes. Whatever it is we won't return until the menu changes as it was just ok, nothing wow. Also, the wine list was very limited and you can't BYO, on top of that they had sold out of the one white we wanted to drink. I think for lunch there are many other places I'd like to go. Noisy as well.

• Visited May 2014
“Time and Time Again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I have reviewed the Nuns Pool before, today was a gorgeous sunny autumn day, so where better than this beautiful and chic restaurant to have lunch. With the bi- folds drawn back and the ocean views and breezes superb. This fav always has great buzz and fast service. I tried ricotta tart with granola salad, pastry melted in mouth, salad had crisp apple, nuts and I enjoyed. My husband tried the pulled pork hamburger with slaw side equally enjoyed. It's great to return and find new menu interesting desserts, alas too full to try. The place was full. Came away with that great feeling after a great lunch

Visited May 2014
surrey
“Trendy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Nice food but small portions.great views across the park to the ocean. Breakfast menu really good staff always seem very busy so a bit of a wait but worth it

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank katiebiks
Southern Poland, Poland
“Always excellent presantation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

When i was there for a first time I just want some coffee and cake(of the day-look photo), my friend was looking for some lunch option.
Unfortunately, we waited so long for the waitress (I was looking at the situation- she was confused.It looks like she didn't knew where to start-so many people was looking for some attention),that my friend also order just coffee and bougatsa.

Next time a came with another friend-was hoping that the previous service experientce was one time deal. Unfortunately lunch time was starting and it was getting busy, but this time I knew to grab a waitress and order straight away.
We had some 'pumpkin' to share; 'trout'&'chicken'. All very good and tasty!

Last time when i was there I order: 'Sauteed broccolini', 'Zucchini & haloumi fritters' (didn't taste any haloumi;/), my friend had pork burger.
I really like to dine in Nun's Pool as everytime food is good - always excellent presentation but I would work on improving custemer service.
When the weather is nice I would recommend to make a booking as it can get very busy.

• Visited March 2014