“Fantastic!!”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

The food is fantastic and the service is enjoyable!! I will repeat!! The foos was good value and quality. Forget about the interior!!!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Amazing meal at a low price”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My better half dragged me to Hanas as she had been going there since she was a kid. Ignore the dated interior, the food is fantastic, the service is always enjoyable. I have taken many friends there who had doubts from pre-reading reviews from other websites but after consuming an amazing meal they were all converted. I have been many times and have never walked away disappointed.

Try it once and I am sure you'll leave with a smile on your face. Just a note, it can look a bit of a Barron place when its empty (which it mostly is) but the service from the chefs is supurb. Costs about $50 for two people. BYO as well :)

• Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Not as good as it was”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I live just down the road and this used to be my favourite restaurant. However,last time we went the food was overcooked, the service was scrappy and we had to choose 3 different wines off their wine list before we managed to find one that they actually had. Perhaps I'm being too quick to write them off and they deserve another chance, as it used to be very, very good.

Visited July 2012
“Cheap and cheerful”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Went with the kids, the chef was great, very entertaining and engaged the kids well. Food was good value. It is not fine dining by any means, but a good night out that won't break the bank

Visited March 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Worlds Best Teppanyaki”
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Have had Teppanyaki in at least 10 different countries. Hana by far is the best I have been to. Whilst the restaurant itself is nothing special decor wise, this is made up for by everything else. Value for money, quality and service second to none. Try Set C. When I lived in Sydney I went once a week.

6 Thank reestv