“very large and comfortable 2 bedroom apartment”

Waldorf Drummoyne Serviced Apartments
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stayed for a week ( begining of August 2011) in a 2 bedroom serviced apartment in Drummoyne. We were very happy as all 5 of us could stay in one apartment which saved us a lot. We like the kitchen and laundry in the apartment which was fully furnished and equipped and very clean and suitable for a large family stay at very good weekly rate

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank lynnechang

Reviewed 4 September 2011

We would just like to say that our stay with the Drummoyne serviced Apartments .was enjoyable. HUGE pat on the back to housekeeping in the complex.attention to detail... The apartment we stayed was a 2 bedroom furnished apartments it was generously proportioned, reasonably well appointed with all furnishings you required including a laundry.(flat screen LCD t.v's needed), it had a calming ambient affect, especially with the old Drummoyne area background! All in all, great place to stay at affordable rates for families and business!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank gaddar
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I stayed here in march this year. when i reached here, building seemed ok but the rooms inside, could have been better.
The kitchen was average with some utensils which were not clean.
Location is good, on the main road near to the bus stop so catching a bus to city center was not difficult. It is approx 25-30 mins drive from the city center.
Won't recommend until you there is absolutely no option of stay within the city.
The price charged, seemed a little steep as the amenities provided and the quality was just OK.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Anubhav C
Reviewed 30 July 2011

On arrival, the caretaker asked me several times whether I'd paid. I showed him a printout of the booking confirmation but he had no idea what it meant. The flat was spacious and had been refurbished. Fittings were good and the main bedroom was supplied with an electric convection heater. Air conditioning worked and you need to push a button every so often to keep it working. The kitchen was well equipped but no dinner plates were supplied. The bathroom is tiny and suitable only for children or small adults. The mattress in the main bedroom was a disaster, offering no support at all and being uncomfortable to lie on. It belonged out on the sidewalk, waiting for the hard waste collection. We had a small problem with the water supply which the caretaker fixed promptly, although he insisted that I had to be the guest from flat four and needed to be brought around to my flat, number five, before he'd believe me.

Room Tip: There is no best room
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2011

My adult daughter and I stayed here recently. While there were a few minor maintenance issues evident, such as chipped paint etc,, the general standard of the accommodation was good. The kitchen was modern and well equipped and the beds were very comfortable. While the flats are in a very convenient location on bus routes and near restaurants there was quite a lot of noise from traffic which for us was a major drawback.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Harrietah
Reviewed 13 February 2011

Have spent a week in Drummoyne Serviced apartment I can recommend this accommodation especially for families seeking Sydney value for money accommodation.We had a clean spacious 2 bedroom furnished apartments in good location.The accommodation is great value for family holiday or extended stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank g0rd0n24
Reviewed 31 October 2010

A word of warning DON'T use Rent A Home if you are going to book these apartmens. I booked with them and was stuffed around so much and then advised the property was no longer available. I called three times and was advised it was available and then advised by email 48hrs later that it was not available.
I booked this property with STAYZ and I couldn't fault them. I was confirmed straight away.
I booked a one bedroom apartment and was advised when we arrived on the door step that it was not available as the previous tenants had left it in a mess. Considering check out is at 10am and check in at 2pm and we arrived around 4pm can't see why it was not ready. We were shunted across the road and provided with a studio.
It smelt as soon as we opened the door. The mattress had to have been 20 years old. It had a piece of board under it. On top of the mattress was a honeycomb piece of foam with years of dead skin and fluff and everything else you can imagine. On top of that was a mattress protector. Not sure how often it was washed.
The pillows had no protectors on them and they were all stained and I would hate to think how long ago the quilt was washed.
The chopping board still had small meat pieces attached.
I went down to the local grocery store and got some cleaner disinfectant and three quarters of a bottle later I felt a little better. It didn't mean that I got a good nights sleep but at least the apartment smelt clean.
There were no tea towels supplied in the kitchen and the freezer was so iced over nothing could fit in it.
I would never stay here again. I have stayed in cleaner and better backpackers.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Drummoyne
Meriton Suites Zetland
Central Business District
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney
Admiral Collingwood Lodge
#1 of 2 in Drummoyne

Been to Waldorf Drummoyne Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!