“Perfect for sun. sand and fun!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manly
Santa Fe Holiday Apartments Manly
Ranked #13 of 13 Speciality Lodging in Manly
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for sun. sand and fun!!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2010

I needed a place near the beach at a reasonable rate and Santa Fe was pretty good.
The building is a bit older but then again so is most of Manly. I didn't want to pay for a higher standard and anyway I was out and about enjoying Manly and Sydney all day and it was a great place to sleep at night. Close to everything. It was a simple 1 bedroom unit, the bed was good, foxtel was a real bonus and the beach was only 40metres from the door. The staff were also really helpful and suggested good places to eat and things to see and do.
So all in all, the Santa Fe was a great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank swimbetweentheflags

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
manchester
Reviewed 17 February 2008

I have just come back from our 3rd trip to Australia - throughout all our trips I have tried to research our accommodation on Trip Advisor and on the whole have not had any problems with any of the accommodation I have booked, Manly was a funny one though I went for a standard apartment with Manly Seaside Holiday Apartments as they were in the same price bracket approx $250 per night that I had been paying in Melbourne, Gold Coast and Byron Bay - all these apartments were lovely but when we arrived at Manly we found the Santa Fe apartments to be clean but very basic and "lived in" the apartments look as they are ready for a refurb I later realised that these were budget apartments and the cost of renting an apartment in Manly is a lot more expensive than anywhere else I have stayed over the past 3 years. if I had realised this at the time of booking I would definitely have paid the extra. I am posting this review so anyone hoping for a modern updated apartment is not dissapointed as I was - however if you are looking for clean basic accommadation in a fabulous location in Manly then these apartments will be for you.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — very basic needs updating
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank ellamoo

Travellers are raving about these Manly hotels