Manly Bike Tours and Bike Hire
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Manly
from US$31.98
from US$65.41
from US$50.15
from US$36.34
More Info
All reviews north head nice ride gave us a map national park great fun two hours visit manly great location ferry terminal couple of hours manly beach route tandem francisco helmets maps goals
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Really great serviceHonestly these people are so nice and you’ll be glad you came. Check out Shell Beach!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Friendly and helpful staff. Felt safe on the roads at all times. The views from the outlooks and Sydney National Park were amazing! Unfortunately I only had a few hours and easily could have biked the entire day!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

My friends and I got tandum bikes and rid to manly beach and visited the look out We had so much fun

Date of experience: September 2018
ManlyBikeTours, Customer Service at Manly Bike Tours and Bike Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had so much fun riding our tandem bike.

It is great fun and specially for people who never tried them before!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Lovely service. Made it a very special excursion. When I said it was my birthday was given extra time, so we could stop for lunch and enjoy the day. Nothing was too much trouble. Maps were useful.

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ManlyBikeTours, Guest Relations Manager at Manly Bike Tours and Bike Hire, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had such a good experience cycling with Manly Bike Tours during your birthday! No better way to celebrate!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Manly bike tours made the reservation quick and easy. I'd give them the full 5 stars but I found their bikes to be in just decent shape. The first bike I got from them I had to return as the gears didn't work. The bike afterwards worked well as I took it all over the island.

Date of experience: August 2018

Hello there,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a good experience, however we would like to apologies for you having to swap the bike, very few times there is an issue with the bike, but we work hard to professionally to have all our bicycle fleet in mint conditions.