“Fresh delicious”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Manly
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Love this place bookings essential on weekends. Tasty for all ages my whole family from 7- 83 love it. Never had a bad dish!!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Recommended by our B and B hosts we gave this small place a try and boy were we glad. BYO and the cost is very good. $40 for 2. We had the Duck with Mango and the Banana Flower dish. Both were very tasty and different, not a curry type dish. Whether it is bona fide Thai or not I can't say. I just know it was tasty.
Ate there a second time and were just as pleased. Atmosphere is minimal. If you are trying to impress a date with good food, it works. If you want fancy, go elsewhere. They were very busy even on week nights but did a great job handling the demand.
I was pleased that they recognized us the second night.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We went here based on TA reviews, and we were so pleased. I had the veggie green curry and hubby had the pad Thai with prawns. Both were very good, with just the right amount of heat. You sit in the hallway of a tiny mall, so there is no view, and no ambiance, but the food makes up for it. Cash only. Perhaps getting takeaway and finding a nice spot to sit would be the way to go.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We came upon this restaurant trying to escape the large crowds and 35 degree heat. My what a surprise! We ordered chicken satay and omg was it to die for. I've been to Thailand a couple of times and have never had satay chicken that good over there. So many flavours in the satay and lots of nice vegetables to go with it. The lunch deal is cheap. A meal and a canned drink for $10. As others have mentioned, the location is not that great. It's located in a little mall and the service is abit blah, however if you can overcome that you won't be disappointed with the meal. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We are locals and go to Manly Thai Gourmet pretty often. It's one of our favourite places to eat. Every dish we tried was very good. My husband loves herbal barramundi and seafood medley. I can't get enough of their stir-fries! Their prices are very reasonable and service is pretty good.