The service is warm. The staff care. The beds are comfortable and there's a million dollar view from the room balcony. The furnishings are a bit dated and paying for internet access is very yesterday. The Manly Health Club below the hotel is a great place to workout. There are dozens of good restaurants to chose from within walking distance. I left a pair of sunglasses in my room and housekeeping went above and beyond the call of duty to return them to me. The people at the front desk were all friendly and helpful. I went into the city to eat one night. Caught the ferry there and back and that capped off a perfect evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-refurbished Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is a 4-star hotel situated on iconic Manly Beach. Located just 30 minutes from Circular Quay and Sydney city by ferry and offering spectacular views, this oceanfront hotel is ideally positioned for holidays and business travel. Boasting extensive conferencing facilities and 213 contemporary rooms, the hotel also features a restaurant and three bars, plus a rooftop pool, gym and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific Hotel Manly
- Accor Sydney Manly Pacific