Loved the location opposite the beautiful Manly beach and walking distance to cafes, restaurants, Corso mall and markets.
Service was superb. Family friendly all the way with great kids menu and food fab with comfy lounge with views so divine I couold have sat there all day. I now love 4 Pines beer which is the local brew on tap. Mmmm
Staff seemed to delight in looking out after my son who was constantly going up and down the lifts and out the doors on his scooter- I lost my bathers over the balcony (they blew off in the wind) and landed in another balcony below. After frantic searching to no avail cleaning staff found the bathers after I checked out and posted them to me in Perth.
Only 2 suggestions - remove the weird phalic sculpture on view from all rooms as my 9yo son commented on its shape for hours watching it. Upstairs pool area though could be more accommodating and use of the space with more chairs, loungers, shade etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-refurbished Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is a 4-star hotel situated on iconic Manly Beach. Located just 30 minutes from Circular Quay and Sydney city by ferry and offering spectacular views, this oceanfront hotel is ideally positioned for holidays and business travel. Boasting extensive conferencing facilities and 213 contemporary rooms, the hotel also features a restaurant and three bars, plus a rooftop pool, gym and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Travelbag, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific Hotel Manly
- Accor Sydney Manly Pacific