We had a 4 night stay in April with two children age 8 and 10. Absolutely loved it. Great staff who were great with our kids and fun easter activities on the day we left. Breakfast was okay. Did not expect anything fancy. Only complaint is that they ran out of cutlery quite often and it did take some time before they had things arranged in that area.
Pool on the roof was a bit cold, but Norwegians like us swim no matter what so no further com plaits. Love the location and would definitely go back for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-refurbished Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is a 4-star hotel situated on iconic Manly Beach. Located just 30 minutes from Circular Quay and Sydney city by ferry and offering spectacular views, this oceanfront hotel is ideally positioned for holidays and business travel. Boasting extensive conferencing facilities and 213 contemporary rooms, the hotel also features a restaurant and three bars, plus a rooftop pool, gym and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travelbag, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific Hotel Manly
- Accor Sydney Manly Pacific