Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Manly Guest House(Manly)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$44
Manly Bunkhouse(Manly)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$77
The Sebel Manly Beach(Manly)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$186
Cecil Street B&B(Fairlight)
TripAdvisor
2,172 results
All reviewsgreat locationan ocean view roomrooftop poolacross the roadstandard roombuffet breakfastocean frontan upgradeoverlooking the beachbottle of winesaturday nighteasy walkcar parkinggreat weekendcircular quayferry terminalconcierge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would not pay the price that I did to stay in the older part as it is very run down and damp smelling , saying that they did move me to a lovely room in the new part and it was very good . I've stayed many times and the staff are always very helpful and lovely . The breakfast is by far the best Buffett style I've had in the city .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM_ManlyPacific, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Olivia P,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am glad we were able to facilitate another room for you which met your requirements. I will certainly thank our staff for their efforts in making your time with us as comfortable as possible.

In addition, the team and I are thrilled to receive your wonderful comment regarding our buffet breakfast. Thanks for this motivation and we look forward to getting another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff at Novotel Manly made our romantic getaway a very memorable one. Especially as it was our first getaway as a couple. They even welcomed us with a lovely bottle of brute. Thank you Novotel Manly!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM_ManlyPacific, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear geoffg838,

First of all, thank you for choosing to celebrate your first getaway with us and I very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I have shared your beautiful feedback with team and they are pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit and that their efforts added to the experience.

Once again, we appreciate your comments and we hope to welcome you back for another getaway in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was average size, typical Novotel style, though clean and quiet. The staff were really helpful, I was able to change my room type at the last minute at a considerable rate.
The hotel is directly on the beach and great access to amazing restaurants and all Manly has to offer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear kris233,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on the below feedback following your recent stay.

Your comments are very much appreciated and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. It's great to know that our team and central location helped you discover the beautiful Manly.

Once again, thank you for commenting on your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Views and close proximity to the beach and shopping strip make it a perfect location.
Unfortunately I was dissappointed with many other aspects of my 2 night stay.
The restaurant was underwhelming though at the end the maître de did deduct the deserts from the bill. The room service was unfortunate. The decor was cold and unimaginative even though the rooms were spacious. Staff were pleasant but not really on the front foot of service...sort of a delayed response.

Room Tip: Water view
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Viv A
GM_ManlyPacific, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Viv A,

First of all, thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Manly.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful location, however I deeply regret your room service experience. The incident was logged and discussed during our morning briefing to ensure we prevent similar occurrence in the future. I can completely understand the frustrations caused and would like to assure you that your experience was not in line with our service standards. I am pleased to know that you addressed the issue with our Restaurant Supervisor and that allowed him to remedy the situation and offered resolution at the time.

Once again, I would like to encourage you to keep providing feedback - positive and constructive alike; as they allow us to continuously improve and perform at our best. I do hope we get to welcome you back for another stay in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Overall our stay was pleasant, however, considering the high tariffs charged for rooms, you would expect the standard of cleanliness to be higher. Dusty drinking glasses, cups and kettle. Grubby balcony.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sindyj7

Dear sindyj7,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor following your recent visit.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time in Manly, however I deeply regret that your expectations in terms of room cleanliness were not exceeded on this occasion. This is certainly not in line with the standards we pride ourselves on and rest assured I have discussed your feedback with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure we are consistent with the delivery of our service standards.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I am hoping for another opportunity to provide you the experience you have come to expect from us.