“Even better than before”

Manly Ocean Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
High-Speed Offshore Thrill Ride to Bondi Beach
Ranked #1 of 26 Tours in Manly
More attraction details
Owner description: Manly Ocean Adventures is the home of the 'Whale Watching Safari,' Sydney's smallest, most personal and most exciting whale watching adventure. Our high speed adventure vessel will get you to the whales quicker than anybody else. Our completely open vessel offers unobstructed views of these majestic animals. Our low position in the water offers you unparalleled, up-close viewing opportunities of the whales, dolphins, penguins and even the occasional seal or shark.
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have been out on Blake's jet boat 4 times now and plan to again. Rightly so. This trip was whale watching. In fact whale playing! We drifted from the big boats and saw 2 whales travelling and then......breaching at least 4 times. One time the calf breached its entire body out of the water not even 60 meters away! Then a whale meets us a meter from the boat! Unlike the big slow whale watching boats, we were so close to the water that the sound of its blowhole releasing was so loud! It then flicked its tail up and dove down under the jet boat. After our exclusive time with the travelling whales interacting with us, we flew back as the sun set. Returning to town, a slight pause to enjoy the harbour bridge and opera house. Best experience I've had and definitely not my last. Thanks Blake

1  Thank Cathymill
"the entire trip"
"whale tour"
"campbell's cove"

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Myself & my partner went on the whale watching tour on Saturday 10th May 2014 at 2pm & it was one of the best experiences ever! We completely forgot we were on a whale watching trip because the boat alone was so much fun! I Would like to commend captain Blake who kept us updated on what was going on & answered any question we had about the whales! We were lucky enough to see 2 whales!! When the whales breached it was absolutely AMAZING & blew my mind! I was in awe of their beauty! I have recommended MOA to all my friends and family and I would definitely go again! Good stuff MOA!!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We spent a fantastic afternoon out on the water on Saturday. The jet boat ride was such good fun, we had an absolutly amazing time. Blake was a fantastic guide, giving us a tour of the beautiful coast and also giving us lots of information about the whales themselves. This brings me on to the best bit of the trip, spotting two whales playing in the water. I loved getting up close and watching them playing in the water. The did some incredible breeching and jumping around in the water.
I would highly recommend this trip, it was such a good day!! Thank you

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I took this ride with a few friends.. it was the best night I've had all year!
We were crazy excited all night, had a fantastic time, and all because the thrill and exhilaration from the high speed boat ride did not wear off til the next day.
It was HEAPS of fun, and I can't wait to do it again.