“Irresistible!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Southminster, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Irresistible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Having seen this on trip advisor, I decided to visit for breakfast on my arrival in Manly. Glad I did. The service was so friendly. The staff really made you feel welcome. I had the fruit, yogurt and muesli which was delicious, but there was plenty of choices. The cakes looked amazing, so having gone off for a cycle I returned later in the day for cake! And yes it was lovely. Lots of locals were also there which I think says a lot! Glad I don't live close by though - or I would be the size of a house!

• Visited May 2014

Hobart
“Great little bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great food, friendly service and good coffee. Muesli, fruit and natural yoghurt - my favourite breakfast - loved it! Plenty of variety to choose from, and all delicious.

Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Great food, staff and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Just a great place for breakfast or lunch - we often wish we could go there after the beach in the afternoon to reload

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AJCSYDNEY
Sydney, Australia
“What they said”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Yes, it's really really good. I think people in Australia are used to seeing nice looking cakes and slices that taste... well, awful. Well, not here. Really lovely cakes. Taste as good as they look. Good coffee. Yum. Friendly too. Close to the beach. Did I mention the cakes? Nice cakes.... OK the pretzels are good too.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TCA
“Best Croissants and Bretzels in Sydney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

A little gem in Manly which honestly has the best croissants around! Croissants that are croissants, not the hard sweet lumps of bread that I see in other places... Its refreshing to be able to go somewhere that has freshly baked bread, fresh sandwiches, not to mention their tasty freshly cooked bretzels. Each time I go there is something new on the menu, but I'm loving the croissants, so will keep going back for those!!

• Visited April 2014