“Best German bread”

Neighbourhood: Manly
Munich, Germany
“Best German bread”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Excellent cakes to be found here, plus sweet German candy. We buy dark bread here regularly and sometimes pretzels and rolls - all delicious!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Hamburgerjung86

Avoca Beach, Australia
“Beautiful German Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We visited the little German cafe on a business trip. We had the most authentic German food, beautiful Pretzels and beautiful German cakes. The bread tastes great. We can highly recommend this bakery to anybody who loves German bread and cakes. Service was very friendly and you even had an ocean view from the outdoor sitting area. We'll definitely be back.

Southminster, United Kingdom
“Irresistible!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Having seen this on trip advisor, I decided to visit for breakfast on my arrival in Manly. Glad I did. The service was so friendly. The staff really made you feel welcome. I had the fruit, yogurt and muesli which was delicious, but there was plenty of choices. The cakes looked amazing, so having gone off for a cycle I returned later in the day for cake! And yes it was lovely. Lots of locals were also there which I think says a lot! Glad I don't live close by though - or I would be the size of a house!

Hobart
“Great little bakery”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great food, friendly service and good coffee. Muesli, fruit and natural yoghurt - my favourite breakfast - loved it! Plenty of variety to choose from, and all delicious.

Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Great food, staff and location”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Just a great place for breakfast or lunch - we often wish we could go there after the beach in the afternoon to reload

1 Thank AJCSYDNEY