“Excellent way to see Sydney”
Review of Bondi Helicopters

US$182.58*
20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Helicopter Tour with Transfers
US$207.30*
and up
Private Helicopter Tour: 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Flight with...
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Mascot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Bondi Helicopters is a part of Heli Experiences, who operates exclusive services from Sydney Airport’s Mascot Heliport and Melbourne’s Essendon Airport with air-conditioned comfortable waiting lounge and friendly staff at both facilities. Heli Experiences staff welcome guests to take photos and videos and make the most of their special time with familiy and friends. Heli Experiences has been operating for over 10 years and owns a large fleet of Bell and Robinson Helicopters. With onsite quality assured engineering ensuring a focus on safety first, you can rest assured you are in the hands of professional pilots, ground crew and engineers, sit back and enjoy the ride!
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Cameron our pilot was fantastic. He made the flight fun and informative. We felt at ease after the safety briefs as they very safety consious. The views and sites were amazing, as you can see from a few of our attached photos.

Living in Sydney we sometimes take for granted how beautful our city really is and this 20 minute helicopter ride reminded us of that.

We would recommend this tour to everyone!!!!!

1  Thank travellife25

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I actually live in Sydney, and when I won a voucher from Adrenalin.com I chose a helicopter experience as I'd never been in one before. We had the most perfect day for it and seeing as how I have a fear of heights, I was feeling pretty nervous. The guys from Bondi Helipcopters were extremely professional and once the safety briefing was completed and we'd met our pilot James, I was definitely more at ease. It was pretty fantastic to view Sydney from above, but still at such close range and the photos turned out great! I don't think I stopped smiling from the moment we took off until the moment we landed. Would recommend it to everyone, whether you're from Sydney or abroad!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

A perfect day. Greeted by friendly staff, parking was easy. Instructions clear. The pilot was friendly and very cute. Beautiful breathtaking scenic view of the harbour, coastal beaches and city of Sydney. Went way too fast, but overall great value for money. Experience to remember!!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I really enjoyed my flight with Bondi Helicopters. The aircraft was modern and had great views in all directions. The pilot Forrest was a lovely guy and made the trip relaxed and enjoyable. The flight was very smooth and I forgot very quickly that I was nervous before we left. The views were spectacular - I've lived in Sydney most of my life and I loved the new perspective. The only problem was that it was over so quick and I wanted to go again... and again... and again. Thanks for a great experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Fantastic, wish we had done it long ago. View down the harbour from Nth Head spectacular, why would you want to like anywhere else?.