I stayed here overnight after a late night international arrival at Sydney airport. Having barely slept a wink in 20 hours I would have welcomed a bed pretty much anywhere, despite this however the Stamford really was very good value for money! I got the queen bed room on a very good deal and having come from cramped European hotel rooms I welcomed the space provided by this hotel. There was plenty of room in both the bathroom and the main area, and the bed was very comfortable. Room service was pricy but that's to be expected. The service provided was good and helpful and the breakfast buffet (while pricey) was also well stocked.
If you can get this at a good rate then I would definitely recommend. It is comfortable, convenient and well managed from what I could see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney's Best Airport Hotel as awarded for seven consecutive years by Skytrax. Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel is your best luxury accommodation in Sydney. Located directly opposite the Domestic Terminal and minutes from the International terminal. It's the ideal business base for you to meet or discover all that Sydney has to offer - just 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Sydney