We stayed overnight with a group of 18 before flying out to Singapore - and they hopeless.
We had their seafood Buffett at $65.00 per head and it was very ordinary. No condiments, things were frozen, cold food or over cooked. Desert cart no cream, no ice cream - stale and frozen. They also did not have any wine - when we finally found anyone to serve us - they kept coming back saying - no wine, no wine!
So it looks like the Stanford has gone on the wagon!
Anyone can have a bad day - but when I commented they just could not give a continental - and made it very clear they were not interested. Service was just non existent - and when you found someone they were rude and arrogant.
There are plenty of great hotels at Sydney airport / this is just not one of them. I've dropped it from my companies approved listing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney's Best Airport Hotel as awarded for five consecutive years by Skytrax. Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel is your best luxury accommodation in Sydney. Located directly opposite the Domestic Terminal and minutes from the International terminal. It's the ideal business base for you to meet or discover all that Sydney has to offer - just 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Sydney