My wife and i stayed at the Stamford Plaza hotel at Mascot, for 1 night only. We found the hotel very clean, the staff were polite and helpful. It was value for money.The continental breakfast was excellent with anything you could want for breakfast and if they did not have it you could ask for it and they would quickly cook it for you.
The only thing which we did not like was when we went down the basement to the carpark we found out that we were going to be charged a fee for parking overnight, which was not mentioned in the brochure.
So I would recommend the Stamford Plaza at Mascot but if you are working on a budget don't forget to add a parking fee of $25.00 per day to park your car or if you are planning to take your car anywhere you have to pay to get your car out each time you park there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney's Best Airport Hotel as awarded for seven consecutive years by Skytrax. Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel is your best luxury accommodation in Sydney. Located directly opposite the Domestic Terminal and minutes from the International terminal. It's the ideal business base for you to meet or discover all that Sydney has to offer - just 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Sydney