The Hotel generally is great, its everything you would expect, nice large rooms, clean, every whim catered for. I give it average because things on the periphery, are frankly very poor. example the shuttle service from the airport, there is no alternative, its too near for a cab, and too far to walk, but there are only very poor instructions about where they pick up from, there is no real time table, and insufficient capacity when they do turn up, (its not like its Free either)! Then I look forward to a nice hot bath first time in a couple of weeks of travelling, and the water is barely hot enough to wilt a cabbage leaf, so I had a Luke warm shower, unacceptable at £100+ per night. Obviously convenient for an early flight out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney's Best Airport Hotel as awarded for five consecutive years by Skytrax. Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel is your best luxury accommodation in Sydney. Located directly opposite the Domestic Terminal and minutes from the International terminal. It's the ideal business base for you to meet or discover all that Sydney has to offer - just 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Sydney