When we arrived no once came to help carry our suitcases. We found a trolley ourselves and eventually once we had it loaded and were half way to reception someone came to help. We arrive about 9pm at night and were hoping to have dinner at the restaurant in the hotel but were told the kitchen was closed, so we ordered room service. The staff person delivering our food was abrupt and not friendly at all. The next morning we had to remonstrate with the manager upon checking out to allow us to use the dinner voucher for the room service to which he reluctantly agreed. The room was good, the bed was comfortable and the proximity to the airport was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney's Best Airport Hotel as awarded for seven consecutive years by Skytrax. Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel is your best luxury accommodation in Sydney. Located directly opposite the Domestic Terminal and minutes from the International terminal. It's the ideal business base for you to meet or discover all that Sydney has to offer - just 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Sydney