Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel
US$114
US$105
  • Room Service
Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$121
  • Restaurant
Mantra Hotel at Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$143
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$121
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
Felix Hotel(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$84
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Mascot Central(Mascot)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$111
Trip.com
US$164
US$124
4,192 results
All reviewsacross the roadinternational terminalsports barblackwattle grillt busnext morningfree shuttlesydney airportperfect locationan early flightopen planglass doorcar parkcomfortable bedking roomshort walkoverseas trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great location for the international traveler, 2 minutes from both the train station and departure level.
I had made one small request which i was told was done when i checked in.
I think the request was lost in translation,no great drama it must be my Kiwi accent, lol.
However It was promptly and politely seen to.
The staff try hard and are professional.Their heart is in the right place.
Good modern room but i would have preferred the shower to be a tad hotter.
The room was quiet and spacious and the bed very comfortable.
I invested in a toasted Sandwich the next morning in the cafe which was a bit average to be honest .
I am staying there again in early September and would recommend the property.
I would rate it beside Rydges in Auckland which is a good hotel also.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 528956John_C
Tish N, General Manager at Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some wonderful feedback – we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again in September!

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a family room. It was cosy but clean. The location is perfect for international departures and checkin and checkout were fast and efficient. Bed was comfortable and the room was very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014

It is so pleasing to see another comment on our wonderful location!

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Still great since writing last review.
Foyer has improved with the addition of some art work on large wall above reception.
However, am still not a fan of the opaque glass in the toilet door. I like my privacy!
A hotel at the airport has been needed for a very long time.
So convenient.
Rooms are a good size with a comfortable bed that use quality linens.
Agree with another reviewer re: Sports Bar meals. Had the Nachos - way below average.
The upstairs restaurant is a far better option, though more expensive. (Being a priority member helps defray the expense.)
Will continue to stay here whenever I have the opportunity to travel overseas.

Room Tip: Choose an airport view in order to see the planes arriving and departing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Tish N, General Manager at Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

It is great to see that you liked the new addition of the artwork in the lobby!

I have taken your comments in regards to the sports bar on board and am currently reviewing.

I look forward to welcoming you back again next time you travel overseas.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Got put in here because my flight was cancelled. Very nice, quick check in condsidering the number of us - excellent customor service. Lovely room, I won't put any pictures up because the ones there are spot on Very comfortable.

The reason I haven't given it 5 stars is the food. I ordered fillet steak on room service rare - it came medium to well done. Also, a chicken caesar salad and my chicken was all pink. Unless, the Australian chickens are a different colour to the UK ones, they were trying to make me ill! I didn't bother to send them back as I wasn't that hungry anyway, but if I had been paying I would of...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

It is extremely pleasing to see another comment on our amazing Rydges Dream Beds!

I am however very disappointed to hear about your experience with room service – this is definitely not acceptable service, please accept my sincere apologises for the inconvenience and frustration that would have been caused. I have just spoken to the Kitchen to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this further.

I hope we can welcome you back again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Finding the hotel is a bit of challenge, we just followed our nose. Definitely helps being a priority member so join for free before you book. Meals are average in the sports bar, we should have walked across the road to the terminal, Room good but not fantastic. Great for a stop over.

• Stayed: July 2014

It is disappointing to read your review and see that you didn’t enjoy your stay 100%

However it is very pleasing to see that you found our location great for a stopover.