“After Hours Service”

Metro Hotel Miranda
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miranda
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My partner and I stayed at Metro Hotel Miranda on the 22nd of September, room 408. The room was immaculate with great city views. We arrived after hours as we came after attending a wedding and the service was still great. The manager came straight down to greet us and give us access cards to the lift and our room. After a big day it was a comfort to be greeted so well and with such quick response at such a time. Thankyou to the Metro Hotel Miranda team. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Metro Hotel in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandra D
Dharlick, Manager at Metro Hotel Miranda, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our after hours check in, is part of the service we offer at Metro Hotel Miranda. Thank you for your positive feed back in regard to room 408. I do remember your arrival, you were both so tired after your big day. Once again Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds

Reviewed 10 September 2012

The room was just what we required, we loved the bird life who were accustomed to the balcony, walking distance to great shops and general locality, staff seemed genuinely interested in any room concerns and happy to help.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds
1  Thank Jason H
Dharlick, Manager at Metro Hotel Miranda, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Thank you for your recent review of the Metro Hotel Miranda. I am very pleased the Hotel suited your needs on your school trip.
The location is excellent great shopping and I love the cheeky birds too.
Thank you for your kind words in regard to my staff. This is so appreciated.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

The pictures on the Internet are of the updated rooms only.... So we were a little disappointed when we saw our 1980's room. Great security with internal hallway access to the rooms. The mattresses were thin but still an okay sleep. The shower was tiny with the corner cut out. The room had everything we needed inc microwave and crockery. Would definitely stay again as it was great value

• Stayed: August 2012
Dharlick, Manager at Metro Hotel Miranda, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent review. Metro Hotel Miranda offers Balcony Queen rooms which are 3.5 star and Superior rooms on the top floor which have a selection of room types from Superior suites to King and Queen rooms, also disabled rooms. A selection of photos from all room types were sent to all websites which offered both Balcony queen and the Superior floor room types. All photos should be showing, I apologise for any mis understanding.
The Balcony Queen rooms are 3.5 star and are clean and comfortable, It can be difficult at times when booking accomodation on websites, however I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
All feed back is good, you have brought this to my attention, I will certainly be checking all website to confirm all room types are offered at Metro Hotel Miranda.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

We had booked two rooms and due to an accident we had to cancel the booking on the day of arrival. I contacted the Metro Inn and they explained their cancellation policy which I was already aware of.

When I explained the circumstances they advised a refund would be given only if they were able to "sell" the rooms.

I followed up with an email two days later and attached a certificate from the hospital verifying the circumstances of the no-show. Metro Inn not only responded very promptly to my email and my request for a refund; they did so with much courtesy. If this is the level of service they provide on the phone and via email then I can only assume that the same care will be extended to their guests on arrival and during their stay.

Given the opportunity we would certainly book with Metro Inn again.

Special thanks to Susan (Senior Receptionist)!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank peonyrouge
Dharlick, Manager at Metro Hotel Miranda, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. Firstly, I hope you are feeling better, and are in good health.
My congratulations to you, as you did every thing in the correct manner.
We were only to happy to refund under the circumstances.
Thank you for your kind words, my ladies all do their very best to look after all our guests.
Hopefully we will meet in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I have used the Metro Inn at Miranda twice for business trips, and will use it again if working in southern Sydney. It is an easy walk to the rail station, and there are abundant eateries and other shops across the road. Views from the top floor rooms are great - looks east so you get the sunrise and can see Botany Bay and Towra Point wetlands (of international significance). No noise issues even though there is a busy road below. The top floor rooms are modern and relatively well appointed, with a very good tv, and a high quality bathroom. Breakfasts are basic but good value.

Room Tip: I've only ever used top floor rooms at discount rates through Wotif
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Aditya G
Management response:Responded 14 July 2012

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at Metro Hotel Miranda, the views are wonderful I agree. The feed back from the 4th floor has been very positive, I value your comments. Once again thank you for your kind words, hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Great Location, Clean motel, friendly and helpful staff. 4th Floor very up market.
Great view of Sydney.
Comfortable Hotel The Metro Inn Miranda has an excellent location in the heart of Miranda and is within easy walking distance of Westfield Miranda, Miranda railway station, Miranda RSL Club, the local hotel and local restaurants. If you are looking for clean, comfortable and secure accommodation at a very reasonable rate then look no further than the Metro Inn Miranda as it is great value .

Room Tip: Top Floor Excellent
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 July 2012

Dear New Guest,
Thank you for choosing Metro Hotel Miranda for your accomodation needs.
I am pleased the Hotel met your requirements and you enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope you stay at Metro Hotel Miranda in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miranda
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
#2 of 2 in Cronulla
Engadine Motor Inn
Engadine Motor Inn
#1 of 1 in Engadine

Been to Metro Hotel Miranda? Share your experiences!