If you do not have a car, this hotel is not the best choice for you. Too far from the Parramatta station, it takes about 16 mins to walk. There are public buses but they finish early in the evening. Good part: Woolworth supermarket - just in front of you.
There were 2 disappointments for me. I often stay at Accor hotel properties but this is the only place that they charged me for (1) the public internet facility at the reception (2) credit card surcharge when I checked out and paid. I did not want to discuss about couple of dollars so did not say anything, but the receptionists should have mentioned regarding the surcharge or they should have a sign at the counter as a courtesy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta offers spacious and contemporary 4 star accommodation on the fringe of Parramatta CBD. Attending an event? We are in prime position opposite Rosehill Gardens, a 10 minute drive from Sydney Olympic Park and only a short distance to Parramatta City Raceway and Eastern Creek. Mercure Parramatta is the perfect place to relax with our welcoming M Restaurant and Bar open 7 days. With suites and interconnecting rooms why not bring the kids along they will love the use of our Pool, spa and tennis courts on site. So what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Sydney Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Hotel Sydney Parramatta
- Mercure Hotel Rosehill
- Mercure Sydney Parramatta Rosehill