“Great Customer Service”
Review of Rydges Parramatta

Rydges Parramatta
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Rosehill
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I couldn't help but being impressed by the great service after our recent stay. The staff on reception were friendly and helpful and the follow up service from Chris and Ben was outstanding after I made an enquiry, they really did go out of their way to respond to my questions as promptly as possible.

Our room was spotlessly clean, spacious and had the best mini bar I've ever seen in a hotel ! We had amazing city views from the top floor and the room was quiet.

We had tapas and drinks in the bar and really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. The tapas menu was the perfect solution to wanting something light to eat.

Plenty of parking and an easy to find location which is handy to everything. I really couldn't fault the hotel and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ParramattaManager, Manager at Rydges Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Hi Shazpuck,

Thanks for your fantastic feedback on your recent stay. It's always great to hear that our staff are going above and beyond and your feedback has been passed on to both Chris and Ben. It's great to hear you loved our rooms and our minibar, and on a clear day you can see right through to the city from the rooms on the upper levels! It's great to hear you enjoyed Champs bar and the complimentary parking.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I spend quite a lot of time at this hotel do to work and find it reasonably clean, food is good and priced well, racecourse is across the road and freeway is close by. Only down point would be the noise from the main road in front, if possible ask for rooms on the rear side of the hotel.

Room Tip: if possible ask for rooms on the rear side of the hotel they don't have the constant noise from...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Mark P,

Thanks for your feedback on your recent stay. As a regular visitor, it's great to hear that you enjoy staying with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I spent 4 nights for business recently, and overall this is an extremely comfortable hotel.
The rooms are spacious, and the bed was excellent. The main restaurant for fine dining has a great atmosphere, good food and the views of the racecourse are superb!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Kirkp_11

Hi Kirkp_11,

Thanks for your fantastic feedback on your recent stay. It was great to hear you enjoyed our rooms and all of our restaurants and bars.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Was in Sydney for a boys trip to watch Parra play. Room was really clean, no issues at all. Staff were friendly and helpful from the minute we walked in the door. Great breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nathan R

Hi Pete R,

Thanks for your great feedback on your recent stay. Great to hear about the rooms and the staff, and there's many here that would have loved to have gone to the game as well!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stay here as we were attending Michael Buble in concert, hotel was closed by. We have stay at this hotel before and as like before staff are friendly and helpful. This is one of the reasons we kept coming back in addition to the comfy beds and great buffet brekkie. Couldn't fault most of our visit, but to be picky our chips were cold at dinner, no real biggie. Will keep coming back we also loved the free wifi

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beth G
ParramattaManager, Manager at Rydges Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hi Beth G,

Thanks for your great feedback on your recent stay. It's great to see that you keep returning for the staff, the beds and the breakfast!

We were sorry to hear about the cold chips and have passed your feedback on to our F&B manager.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was staying at the Rydges whilst attending a conference there, I had a lovely time the staff are very friendly and helpful, food is excellent, breakfast was great every day I was there, they had a good variety of resturants to choose from in the evening, my room was lovely always very clean, the cleaning staff were very friendly as well. I did not want to come home again and usually I can't wait to leave a motel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Hi Bachiwon,

Thanks for your great feedback on your recent stay! It's great to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, and I have also passed your lovely feedback about the housekeeping staff on to our housekeeping manager.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

So I stay in a lot of hotels, I didn't choose this hotel but my work placed me here whilst in town. I must say the bed is very comfy. I want to take it home. Good clean place. The staff are great! Nothing is a problem. I can see the management has done well with their choose of recruitment. Best service I have received from a hotel since the Langham in Melbourne.
I would definately recommend Rydges in Parramatta.
Hint: when you check in ask for the wifi code. Will be back for sure.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ParramattaManager, Manager at Rydges Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Hi Aussieguy71,

Thanks for your great feedback on your recent stay. it's always great to receive such positive commentary, particularly from our Senior Reviewers. We do work very hard on recruitment, so it's great to hear that our staff are wowing our guests. And as you've said, the complimentary wi-fi is a bonus!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

The Rydges Parramatta Team.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosehill
Mercure Sydney Parramatta
#5 of 12 in Parramatta
Novotel Sydney Parramatta
Novotel Sydney Parramatta
#8 of 12 in Parramatta

Been to Rydges Parramatta? Share your experiences!