I have stayed at these apartments before so I knew what to expect. Whilst the decor could do with a bit of an upgrade the apartments Ive stayed in here are a decent size and our 2 bedroom also had 2 bathrooms which was very handy. Fortunately we were given an apartment away from the main road so it was fairly quiet. On the downside they charge for everything. $20 on site parking per night. Dont be ripped off. You can park on the side street for free and there's plenty of street parking! They also charge unnecessarily for internet.
Whilst there I was also the victim of a power surge that short circuited my laptop due to the aircon and dishwasher simultaneously. The Manager came and reset the power and was completely aware this was an existing issue however came reset the power quickly. They dont seem to be phased by it!
- Reasonable sized apartments with 3.5 star decor
- Great shower pressure
- Basic cooking facilities
- Beds were comfortable
- Overcharge for extras.
- Starting to look rundown and needs a reno.
- Slightly overpriced for what you get and the location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your APX Apartments Parramatta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- APX Apartments Parramatta Rosehill