“Great Seafood”

Dining options: Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Fresh and fantastic food sums it up for this restaurant. Will definitely be coming back here for my fish or any seafood meal. Service was also great, very attentive and more than happy to serve you.

2 Thank lglg2210

sydney
“I can see what the fuss is all about...”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Friendly, efficient service, quality food and an unfussy ambience. It's easy to see why Love. Fish gets good reviews. My friends and I (a party of 5) ate there on a busy Saturday night. The service was lovely and knowledgeable, and the fish was sublime. There was a great range, all ethically sourced, and the accompaniments were delicious too and very fairly priced.
We left very happy campers. It was great value for the money and we all agreed we'd be back.

1 Thank drewmqSydney
“Fresh Fresh Fresh!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had a dinner with my husband on Thursday night. We ordered oysters and fish cake for entree and rug pasta and grilled salmon for the main. All foods that we ordered was so fresh and I can feel that it was all handmade by them especially the pasta was amazing even the chips they made for their own! I might come here quite often to introduce this restaurant to our family and friends!!!

1 Thank Gloria P
Sydney, Australia
“Amaaaazing wild barramundi”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Eating dinner here for the fifth time I chose the barramundi again. It's just too good to not have. It's also far and away better than most restaurants can serve up - including many of Sydney's fine dining establishments. Overall in terms of value for money ($20 for the freshest barramundi cooked superbly) I can't go past it. I'm a local - fortunately they do take away as well!

1 Thank CC13Sydney_Australia
South East England
“Stands out from the crowd”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Visited love.fish twice on a 3 weeks visit to Sydney which is something we never do. The choice of fish was outstanding matched with the most unusual salads - do try the radish one. Then to round up the perfect meal the desserts were amazing. We really liked that the restaurant assumed you wanted to share starters, sides and desserts. This is only a small place and people who know return again and again so booking is essential and they allow BYO. Can't rate love.fish highly enough.

• Visited March 2014